9

Liam's POV

I was totally stunned by this sight,i don't know what to say right now.I just want to stare at her forever.I cut my thoughts to start a conversation with this girl.

"Uhmm hi?my name is liam manoban,i am the one who offered you to be my model.Nice to meet you Jennie Kim."i  said shyly while offering my hand to her.

"Hello mr.manoban,thank you for offering me this oppurtunity to be your model"she said and recieve my handshake.

"Don't be so formal jennie since we are going to work together,just call me liam"i said smiling at her.

"Okay liam,so what's the first thing to do?"she asked.

"Oh,so do you want to meet my boss?i'm sure he will approved you to be my model"i said while staring at her.

"Uh o-okay"she answered shyly.

"Okay then,i'll just go and tell somethings to your brother,wait for me we'll ride my car arasso?"

"Ne!liam"she said smiling at me with her gummy smile.

I proceeded to hanbin's office to tell him somethings needed at the office.I knocked at his door and gave me sign to enter his office.

"Hey hanbin,thankyou for helping me to find a model"i said.

"My pleasure sir,and my sister needs a job too"he said while smiling at me.

"Oh yeah,uhmm hanbin can i take your sister to my boss?i still needs his approval for jennie to be my official model"i exclaimed.

"Okay liam,take care of her okay?"he said playfully glaring at me.

"Ofcourse hanbin,bye!"i said and leave his office.

I saw jennie staring outside,she was in deep thought that she did not notice me walking towards her.I softly patted her shoulder to catch her attention and it worked.

"Hey,you okay?"i asked her.

"Uhmm yeah ofcourse"she said wearing her gummy smile.

I feel butterflies in my stomach when i saw her smiling at me,i feel that my cheeks are burning because of her.I quickly turn around because she might see me blushing.I mentally cursed myself for blushing.

"Is there something wrong?"she asked me worriedly.

"No no,let's just proceed to my car and meet my boss"i said not facing her.

"Ne"she said in a baby tone.

Shit!calm your ass liam!my knees gets weak because of her,and i don't fvcking know what's wrong with me.I just shrugged it and started to walk towards my car while she was following me at the back like a kitten.

I glance at her and was shocked because she is pouting,probably bored while walking.'cute'i thought and grinned like an idiot.

Jennie's POV

We stayed in silent on the whole ride,i almost fell asleep unfortunately we arrived at the destination.Liam is now looking for a space in the parking lot.After he parked the car hequickly ubuckled his seatbelt and went outside to open my door.

"Thank you"i said and smiled at him

"You're welcome miss"he said and locked his car.

I am following him since i don't know where to go.While i was looking at my phone i bumped into liam and accidentally smelled his perfume.'It's so addicting you  know'i thought.

"Oops,sorry i just forgot my phone on my car,stay here i'll just go and get it really really fast"he exclaimed.

"Okay then"i said reassuringly.He quickly run fast to get his phone in the parking lot.While waiting for him outside my phone buzzed.I turned on my phone and read the message sent by my bestfriend.

From Rośe:
Jennie-Yah!your boyfriend is so annoying.He is asking me to help him to be with you again!i don't what to say in that man!plus i don't like him for you.

I furrowed my eyebrows while reading rośe's message.

To Rośe:
Just ignore that bitch and change your number.i don't want to talk about it now rosie.sorry i'll just call you after the meeting.

From Rośe:
Kay,goodluck jendukie:*

To Rośe:
Thanks chimpmunk:*

"Hey"i got startled by liam and dropped my phone to the ground.

"Oh sorry,i startled you"he said with a hint of worry in his tone.

"It's okay"i said and chuckled.

He grabbed my phone and gave it to me.

"Thanks"i said and smiled.

We are now at the hallway of the building,i got amazed by the features of the building.My thoughts was cut when the woman in the front desk greeted us.

"Goodmorning Liam"she said smiling sweetly at liam,i don't know why i feel mad towards the girl besides she's just greeting him.

"Goodmorning tzuyu"liam said and smiled back at the girl.I just shrugged it off and said "Goodmorning"with my bitch face on.

"By the way this is Jennie Kim,beautiful isn't she?and jennie this is Chou Tzuyu"he inroduced me to the girl who is now staring at me.I smirked and said "nice to meet you tzuyu."I  offered her a handshake but she just fake smiled at me.

"Uhm tzuyu i just want to talk with mr.choi to introduce my model"He said looking at the girl.

"Ne,please proceed to his office now because he will have a meeting."tzuyu said and smiled at liam.

"Okay we'll get going now"liam said.

"Goodluck"tzuyu winked at liam that made me feel annoyed.

"Thanks tzuyu"he said and walked away followed by me.

~~~~~