6

As the time flew by,i asked so many girls that would fit the standards of mr.choi,he said that the model would be beautiful,cute and hot at the same time,has a sexy body and laslty her attitude should be nice.It's look like i'm looking for a girlfriend.Oh god this is making my energy drained i thought.I checked my  phone to see the time and surprisingly it's 11:57 am now.I went to my car is parked and wait for my friends.I saw jisoo just arrived.And i wonder where that seulgi bitch now because my stomach is growling non stop and it makes my mood changed.Suddenly my phone rang and i was surprise it was seulgi i forgot that i have her number,because im so so so hungry.I grownned in frustration.I unlock my phone and see the message that seulgi texted me.I set her nickname to "seulgi bitch"and giggled.

From Seulgi bitch:
Hey bitch,wait for me there i'm just ordering our lunch here near the park

Good thing that seulgi thinked of that.I smiled in relieved because finally i'm gonna eaaaaat!

To Seulgi bitch:
Oke oke just be fast!i'm starving you know!?okeee byeee

I looked at jisoo and there she was,sleeping loudly.I closed my car's door and turned on tge airconditioner to make her more comfortable,i wonder why it's hot today.
I just played with my games while waiting for seulgi.Then suddenly someone knock on my window that made me startled.I turn my head in my side and saw seulgi laughing her ass off.As soon as i saw the food that  on the plastic bags i immediately get out of my car and grabbed one plastic bags.Seulgi got startled by my sudden action and looked at me.

"Hey!can you please calm down?!looks like you didn't have a breakfast for years!"she exclaimed."i'm sorry but bruh i didn't eat my breakfast!"i said while munching the food."by the way where's jisoo unnie?"seulgi asked."she's in the car sleeping,probably tired"i said and drinked the cola."ahhhh"i burped like a kid when i finish dringking my cola.

After eating our lunch we just sit at the grass and massage our stomach because we're so full.Jisoo is the first one who got up again and find her own model"See you at 4:00 pm guys."Jisoo said befero ahe left.Seulgi was the last to stand up to find her model.

After few hours of finding a model.No one improved mr.choi's standards,i guess it's too high?naahh probably not because it's a model liam "model".I said to myself.

I check my phone to see the time and yeah,the time flew fast.It was already 4:03 pm.I walk directly to my car and jisoo and seulgi is not there.I waited for them inside my car and suddenly jisoo called me that seulgi and her would buy a ice cream for us because it's hot here now.Few minutes later they arrived with a cup of ice cream.My eyes sparkled at the ice cresm they're holding.After eating ice cream we decided to go back to the company and bid our goodbyes.

I drove directly to the restaurant and checked hanbin.And also i will ask some help.I parked my car and entered the resto.I greeted back the employees who greeted me.I knock at the door of his office and i heard him that i will now enter his office.

"Goodafternoon sir manoban"he greeted me with a smile,he gestured me to sit infront of his desk.

"I just want to check the resto hanbin no need to worry anything"i said reasdduring him."Okay sir"he said and smiled at me.

Before leaving his office after checking tge resto.I called him.

"Hanbin?can i ask you a question?"i asked."Sure thing sir!"he said."You said you have a sister right?"i asked."Yes sir,her name is Kim Jennie why?"he asked in  a curious tone."Can i meet her tommorow?"i asked."May i ask for what sir?"he asked politely."Well i'm looking for my own model,when i remembered that you had a sister"i answered his question."Hmmm okay sir,but i'm not sure if she will agree"he said."it's okay if she don't agree.But please do your best to convince her because i really really need a model."i said in a pleasing tone."Anything for you sir!"he said and smiled."I'm gonna text you if she agree sir manoban."he said."okay thankyou hanbin,i owe you."i said and leave his office.

Here we goooo!kekeke