12

12

Liam's POV

When we finished eating i saw jennie touching her stomach cause bruh,we ordered some desserts because she said she's not yet full.I swear she's skinny but why she eat's like a boy.I chuckled softly.When jennie quickly give me a death glare,as if she knows of what i'm thinking.

"What's funny?"she asked and continued giving me a glare.

"Nothing hehe"i replied and smiled nervously.

"Idiot"i heard her grumbled.I just shrugged it and stood up on my chair.

"Let's go it's already 2:47 pm,i need to do something at home ya know"i said to her while jennie was still touching her tummy and pouting.'did she just pout at me?cute kekeke'.After a few seconds she finally stood up on her chair and sighed "Okay sir"she said and walk to the exit leaving me.

"Aishh this girl"i said and ruffled my hair in annoyance.I quickly followed her at the parking lot.I saw her talking to a kid who looks like hungry,jennie gave her a money to buy some food instead.I smiled at her and proceed walking through my car.She patted the kid's head and smiled."Thank you pretty unnie"the kid said to jennie.
"You're welcome kiddo,take care okay?"jennie said to the kid."Okay pretty unnie bye!"the kid said and leave.

I press the button of my car which startled jennie because of the sound.I chuckled at her reaction,well who could not be startled by that?

"Sorry"i said and smiled to her.She sighed and walk towards the other side if the car and entered.

"So where's the address of your friend's house?"i asked her and gave me the address.I started the engine and drive.

"Hey,rośe said she's in irene's house"jennie said while looking at her phone.

"And?"i replied not looking at her.

"Duhh it's better tho,we'll just go to irene's house and then talk to them both"she said.

"Oke oke"i replied at her.

_______

Once we arrived at irene's house jennie immidiatly stepped out the car and run through the house leaving me shock in my seat.I quickly followed her and entered the that's when i saw jennie laughing with her friends,wow her friends got looks too.I cutted my thoughts when one of jennie's friend ask.

"Hey jenduek who's this fine looking man?"the girl said while wiggling her eyebrows at jennie.

"Oh,we need to talk rośe and irene"jennie said and looked at me "by the way he's my photographer Liam Manoban,and he's the one who will discuss it"jennie said and stood up."Liam this is rośe on my left and this is irene in my right"jennie said while gesturing her hands.

"Hi nice to meet you"irene said and i just smiled at her and said "Nice to meet you too irene"

"You look good man"rośe said while eyeing ne from head to toe."U-uh thankyou rośe"i said and smiled at her.I saw jennie glaring at me at the back.

"So what do we need to discuss here liam?"irene asked.

"Uhm yeah,i just want to offer a job for you too"i said to them.

"What kind of job?"rośe asked.

"Well i just got hired as a model,and liam have friends that needed a model too"jennie said out if the blue.

"Uhmm model?hey chipmunk what do you think?"irene said looking at rośe.

"Please it's a big oppurtunity for you too"i said and they looked at me.

"Why don't we give it a try?"rośe said and looked at irene.

"Okay i'm in"irene said that made me relief."Me tooooo!"rośe exclaimed.

"Okay nice nice,well i want you to meet your partners tommorrow is it okay to you?"i asked them and they just nodded in agreement."So,meet you here at 9:30 on the morning."i said to them and gave the address.

"Thankyou guys,but i gotta go now"i said and stood up finally im going to sleep!i thought.

"Okay but i'm gonna stay here tell my brother okay?"jennie said before i leave."oke oke,bye see you tommorrow girls!"i said to them and wen outside.I sighed and inhale the fresh air."I'll just text them later for the news"i said to myself and get inside my car,i started to drove my car and stop to a mall.I gotta buy somefoods and needs for my house to provide myslef and i'm going to a deep sleep after this.I said and walked through the entrance.

_______

After buying somefoods and needs i took a quick shower and slumped myself through the bed and drifted to the dreamland.

~~~~