35

35

Jennie's POV

I felt a wet thing on my neck causing me to moan.But soon the thing was gone,I groaned openning my eyes and met Liam's gaze with desire.

"Wet dreams?"he smirked.

"No,it was real"I smirked back at him and pull him to the bed.

"Oh,it was?"his voice was sarcastic.Before I could answer he smashed his lips on mine roughly.It felt so warm that brings sensation to my whole body.I quickly turn our position pinning him at bed.

"Bossy much?"he pulled the kiss to breath.

"Like it?"I stared at his lips.

He didn't answer and bringing his lips on mine,but this time he asked for permission.I gladly let him enter my mouth sucking it hungrily.I moaned betweem our kisses and started grinding on his hard member.

"F-fuck"he groaned in my mouth.I pulled the kiss and continue nibbling his neck until I found his sensitive spot.I nibbled it hard leaving a mark.I stopped grinding at him and he groaned frustatingly.

"Remove your clothes....."

"Daddy."with that he quickly removed everything leaving only in his boxer revealing a buldge.I pulled him quickly amd connect our lips again.I bit his toungue while my hand traveling sensually in his abs.And fuck this is making me wet.

"Ahhh shit Jennie don't tease me"he said with his voice hoarse which I find it hot.My hand reached his boxer and finally at his hard dick.I caressed it slowly and felt it throbbing.

He moaned my name again and again until my mouth travel down.I tugged his boxer using my teeth locking our gaze.

"Fucking hottie"he still had the audicity to smirked.I throw his boxer revealing his member standing proudly with its veins.

"Suck it"he said.

I grabbed it with my little hands that I realized its hella big.I lubrcated my hands with my saliva and started jerking him off.I fastened my pace and felt his dick about to come.I quickly shove it to my mouth without my warning.

"Oh shit!yeah!"Liam leaned on the pillows and held my hair so I it could make me easier to suck him.I kissed the tip of his dick and lick it like a hungry kitten.His head fall back letting out a moan when my toungue thouch his.It was my first so I im going to give him the best.I sucked it with my whole mouth until in reached my throat.He groaned back in pleasure.It was my cue to move my head sucking his dick deep in my throat.He started to thrust his cock on my mouth shoving his length.

I played my hands with his balls expertly.I felt him hardened ready to come.I fastened to suck his cock and felt something warm deep in my throat.I swallowed it all and he thrusted out his cock on my throat.

"Your turn"he pinned me at the bed removing all of my clothes.He nibbled my lips and skillfully traveled my whole mouth.I felt his hands on my breast and started playing with it.Then one of his hands traveled down to my aching core.I moaned.

"Wet,i like it"he pecked me at the lips and sucked my breast.He started playing with my clit rubbing it fast.I felt somethig stirring at my stomach.

"I'm gonne come"I said impatienlty.

"Then come to my mouth"I felt his warm tounge licking my pussy slowly.His hands still on my mounds.I pushed his head impatienlty to my aching core.He shoved inside his tounge in and out faster.My legs were trembling and my head falls back in pleasure.I was a moaning mess when his finger entered my pussy.

"F-faster daddy"I felt him fastened his pace.A smirked crept on my lips with his new nickname in bed.But the he entered his cock again making me moan loudly.

"Daddy?what a nickname"he smirked and thrusted his cock fast tearing my pussy.Our lips met again.I felt him hut my g spot letting out a moan on his mouth.

I felt his cock ready to come again.After he thrusted to me deep we both came at the same time,moaning each other's name.

"Goodmorning"he smiled making me smile too.

"Goodmorning,the breakfast was delicious"I pecked on his lips.

"Naughty"He kissed my forehead and slumped his body back at the bed.