22

22

At the bar

Third person's POV

They entered the bar as jennie clung to liam's arm like a baby.

The bouncer let them enter as liam showed his ticket seulgi gaved him.

The smell of alcohol and cigarettes filled the entire room as the crowd continues to dance wild in the dance floor like there's no tommorrow.Some of them are in the corner making out and grinding at each other.

"Are you sure you okay in this kind of place?"liam asked the latter who is wondering around the place.Liam thought it was her first time going in this kind of place.

"Yeah I'm just here to be wasted nothing else"

"Let's go find our friends then"liam said looking around.

"Is that Irene?"the latter asked pointing at her freind being uncomfortable with the guy.

"She looks uncomfortable with that guy right?"Liam asked heading toward jennie's bestfriend.

"Let's go get her from that weird man"Jennie said and they both chuckled.

"Is there a problem here?"Liam asked bravely.

"Just getting to know each other"the man answered.

Jennie let go of liam's arm and pulled Irene with her.

"Hey hey hey,what are you doing?"

"Sorry but her girlfried is looking for her just now"jennie teased her friend.

"Girlfriend huh?"

The weird man smirked that scared the girls.

"We'll get going then"liam said patting the guy's shoulder.

"Pabo"Liam heard what the guy said and look back at him glaring.

"Did you just say something sir?"

Jennie grabbed liam not wanting to initiate a fight.

The weird man's smirked got wider when successfully provoked liam.

"Let's go liam"jennie said and let Irene led their way towards thier friends.

"HEY HEY HEY LOOK WHO'S HERE!"jisoo shouted at her seat.

"U guys are bery late ya know?"seulgi drunkly said.

"Hey jen sit here!"rośe said and patted at her side,which jennie gladly sit with her.

After a few glass I decided to stop drinking cause I know what am I when I'm drunk.

I saw jennie laughing with her friends and drinking straight a one glass of beer.My mouth hunged opened at her tolerance of alcohol.

She look at me in the eye and smirmed.

______

Jennie's POV

I was talking and laughing with my friends when we three decided to play a game.

"Okay the settings for this game is one of us will tell some of our funny moments during our highschool and you will tell us what subject we were in that time,got it?"Irene said and we nodded.

"But whisper the answer to the storyteller so that the other one could be the loser"She added.

"And what's the consequence of the game?"I asked.

"She will drink a one glass of beer,straight!"

Okay this is such a dumb game but this is what for friends for.