ch 30

Veronica couldn't stop staring at the cake she and Jughead created.

"Whatever." Jughead looked in the bag for anymore chocolate, but all he found were empty boxes. "Did we use up all the chocolate?"

"Of course we did." Veronica was cleaning up.

"Really? Why?"

"What do you mean?" Veronica tilted her head.

"I was gonna eat some after this." Jughead sat on the counter.

"Well, you're going to have to eat the cake to eat the chocolate, then." Veronica put the empty boxes in the trash.

"How? I'm not even going to the party."

"Sucks to be you." Veronica stuck out her tongue.

Jughead walked over, and landed on the couch. As usual, he watched TV.

While Veronica was cleaning, she found a full, un-opened box of assorted chocolates.

This was a surprise to her, she thought they used all of them.

She looked at Jughead, who was staring intently at the screen, then back at the box.

If Jughead finds out, he'll eat them all. She thought.

So, she sneakily walked up to her room, clutching the box of chocolate to her room.

Up there, she ate a few, but not all. Veronica Lodge doesn't eat things all at once. She saves some for later.

×××

The next day, both Veronica and Jughead made it to school.

It was a typical, normal day. Literally nothing had happened.

Right after school, Veronica went straight back home.

Jughead arrived back home, also.

Veronica quickly got dressed. She got down, seeing Jughead on the couch as always. She's still shocked on how the couch is still in good shape.

"How do I look?" She asked the beanie wearing couch potato.

Jughead looked at the girl, who was posing in front of him.

He shrugged. "Like a Lodge. Spoiled and rich."

Veronica groaned. She took the cake out of the fridge, put it in a box, and headed for the door.

"Are you sure you're not coming?" She asked, before leaving.

"I have a Serpent meeting soon. Plus, you should know by now that I'm not a party person."

Veronica nodded, then hopped into her uber, bringing her to Josie's.

Minutes after she left, Jughead could hear music coming from upstairs.

He went to investigate, the music lead him to Veronica's room, which was wide open.

Jughead walked in, and saw that her speaker was on, and connected to her phone, which she left on her desk.

He shook his head. Wow.

On Veronica's desk, he also found her diary, wide open aswell.

And so, he read it.

--
Day 40

Jughead helped me bake a cake for Josie's birthday. He's been so helpful, lately, and we've been hanging out a lot. It's starting to get weird.

Anyways, we decorated the cake with chocolate. I told Jughead that we used it all up, but I actually found a full box of assorted chocolates in the pantry. I kinda feel bad for keeping it all to myself.
--

Jughead's brows furrowed. He then scavenged through her cabinets, until he found a box of chocolate.

Some of them have been eaten, but there was a bunch left.

--
wc: 521
Yall I wanna make a social media book but idk what it should be about