ch 48

"Now we can go on cute double dates," Toni smiled.

"Triple dates," a voice at the door said.

It was Betty locking hands with Archie.

Seeing Archie made everyone freak out.

"Archie! You're put in the public, you're going to die!" Veronica whisper-yelled.

"Don't panic, Ronnie." Archie stepped in with Betty by his side.

Cheryl closed the door as Archie took off the baseball cap he was wearing, revealing his brand new brown hair.

"So? Changing your hair can't completely change your appearance," Cheryl crossed her arms.

"Don't worry, guys. I'll stay with him, or atleast close by, until we get things sorted out. I just felt really bad for him, having to stay in a little room for all this time," Betty explained.

She then looked at her ex boyfriend in the eye, who was standing next to Veronica, a few centimeters of space between them.

Betty looked back down. Cheryl noticed, she smirked.

"Anyways, how about we cancel our trip and spend our Christmas with these two power couples?" Toni looked at Cheryl.

Cheryl's smirk disappeared, she was looking forward to the trip, but it seems Bertha is missing Donnie Darko. She doesn't want to miss out on the drama.

"Alright," Cheryl said.

×××

The three couples were at Pop's. They all managed to fit in one booth.

They all acted as if it wasn't a date at all, just hanging out and having fun.

Topaz suddenly got a text on her phone.

It was from Sweet Pea.

--
SP: Can you meet me and Fangs at my trailer?

SP: I need to talk to you about that Veronica girl
--

Toni excused herself from Pop's, bringing Cheryl with her.

They soon arrived to Sweet Pea's trailer.

"Hey Sweet Pea, and Fangs!" Toni smiled, "you wanted to talk? I brought Cheryl along, by the way."

Sweet Pea face palmed, "why'd you bring Cheryl?"

"How important must it be that I can't be apart of it?" Cheryl asked.

"Whatever. It's just that, I have a bad feeling about Veronica Lodge." Sweet Pea crossed his arms.

"What about her?" Toni questioned.

"She's Hiram's daughter, and if she's dating Jughead, then that means she's going to be the Serpent Queen. Plus, Veronica's more likely to join the Ghoulies. Prove me wrong," Sweet Pea explained.

Cheryl shook her head, "you don't really know anything about her, do you?"

"I don't care. She could turn her back on us at any moment, and I'm going to be ready to say I told you so to all you idiots."

Cheryl and Toni looked at eachother.

Blossom pulled Topaz out the trailer, "we need to get Sweet Pea to trust Veronica."