0009

__

' Wake up! It's our Birthday!!' She howled

Startled by her bursting out of no where I rose up and hit my head against the rocks above me.

Whimpering from the pain as I tried to run my head with my paws.

' i know it's my birthday I just want to sleep and let these wounds heal from yesterday' I grunted

' it's just a few scratches... they are almost done healing any way' she huffed

Huffing I stood up and slowly walked out seeing newly fresh snow.

She howled again as I felt her excitement making me smile a little. Well as much as I could as a wolf.

'Wow..the snow is higher today. I wonder if I would be able to catch anything today.' I thought

' the bag of food-'

' right, right' i quickly said

The trees were covered in snow. The wind was a bit slower then usual and not so strong; the birds and their songs while flapping of their wings could be heard. The sun hung high up in the sky but you could still feel the cold air hit your face.

'Let's take a run' Mia spoke more calmly about

' Sure.... No holding back then'I laughed

I walked a bit more before slowly going into a sprint.

The cool wind blew into my fur making it shine under the sun. I dashed through the trees not having to run like this for a couple of weeks.

I took in a deep breath of the woods, smelling the cool fresh air going into my nose and relaxed my body.

It was refreshing with no altercations or blood baths so early in the morning.

' see now your getting into it, relax Hazel' Mia said as i softly howled

I kept on running and jumping through the snow letting out small barks. After a few minutes of running I stopped to catch my breath, when I saw a brown rabbit .

I lowered my self to the snow and slowly stalked towards it but the snow was a bit loud. Coming closer I slowed down becoming more careful with the next step. Finally being a few feet from it noticed me.

The rabbit dashed away as I growl and ran for it. It kept swerving and trying to lose me in the bushes but I had my eyes locked on it.

Keeping a steady pace behind the rabbit as I could only focus on it, I didn't realized the danger I stepped into.

Jumping and trying to pounce on the bunny was all that ran through my head. The pure happiness I was felt was nice to feel after a while of just pure hatred in my heart.

•UnKnown POV•

' Alpha some rouge just dashed right into our pack territory...i-I don't think it is aware yet alpha.' One of my look outs said to me

' what do you mean?' I asked

' it's-it's running and having fun while chasing a rabbit ....it just lost the rabbit now just...playing with the snow.' Said my 3rd in command  almost in disbelief

' alright I will be on my way' I say giving a strange look though none could see me

' This rouge better not cause to much trouble I'm already under a lot of stress' I groaned to my self

I get up from my desk and walk down stairs and grab a bag before I head out. While stepping out of my office and locking it, I could only think about the rouge killing around.