0044

____

Sitting on the green grass as the wind blew gently. The calm sensation of peace all around her. Hearing the children playing, the look outs and guards walking around.

Hearing the grunts and growls of those who are training. Those who cough from being old and sick.

It was nearly comforting to her.

Sitting cris-crossed on the grass as her eyes were closed. Her thoughts and memories ran wild. Unconsciously her hand moved to the scar on her finger and stomach.

Taking a deep breath seeing the eyes of those she's seen fade away of life. Smelling the irony smell. Tasting that metallic liquid. Feeling their fear.

Though the thought of her brother came. The thought of him having nothing experienced like her.

Letting that breath out she thought of the pack. The very pack that wanted her away but soon realized their own alpha was right about them.

Remembering when they had arrived only two days ago, they were begged for their love once more.

" good afternoon Luna" a voice spoke

Startling her, she shot her eyes open and growled as a warning.

Hearing a small whimper she turned her head to see a young male perhaps in the same age range as her.

" I apologize, you startled me..I was just to deep in thought" she sighed slightly bowing her head

" I-it's okay Luna" he stuttered

Looking back up, his face was slightly red as she smiled a little.

" the word Luna, I'm out of that tittle at the moment so you can call me haz-"

" no need, most of the pack needs you and the beta here. I-I just wanted to know what ice cream you wanted"

She paused. Her brows furrowed unfamiliar with the word. The male noticed and came closer when hearing a growl not to far from him.

Both looking over seeing Xavier's bright yellow eyes. Lifting his lip to show his fangs as the male slowly backed away a few steps.

" hello Xavier" she waved softly smiling at him

He turned his gaze to her as he locked eyes.

' don't be close to others.'

She didn't comment on it as she looked at the other male.

" Ice cream? what is it?" She asked

" it's nothing haz-"

" let him talk....he offered" she slightly hissed out

He growled softly and walked over to the two as he stood between them.

" umm..I-it's like sweet, colorful and cold at the same time...I-I don't really know how to explain but it is really good" he shyly spoke

Looking over to Xavier seeing he was glaring down the male in front of him. A small smile came to her lips.

Letting her hands come over his eyes and looked to the male once more.

" I'd love to have some where would it be-"

" humans" he chirped with a proud smile

Her smile quickly faded as the faint memory of her brother slowly came to view. The view of him on the ground his blood spilling over to the snow.

Her eyes darkened as a growl slipped making the male flinch. Hands went over hers as Xavier pulled them away and looked at her.

" guess that word has an affect on you? You won't go and get it though-"