0027

____

•Hazels POV•

Standing in the wide living room as some pack members surrounded me. They all spoke at the same time as my eyes could only search for each person talking.

The constant calls for me. The constant arguments I had to defuse. The many sit and ' take care of the kids for me'.

Feeling Mia start to want to claw out and lash out but I held her down each time.

" Luna can you help me with this"

" Nooo! I wanted the Luna to help me with my sister"

" Luna can you babysit them for a couple of minutes"

' it's driving me insane!!' Mia whined

' me too'

They all kept fighting over me as I stood there. My mind started to go blank trying to ignore their calls.

' stop them...my heads hurts' Mia whined

I let a small laugh as I rubbed my temple.

" Please help me" A woman spoke

I looked over at her and gave her a small smile. Her eyes widened with a smile as I knew she was already thinking she got my attention

" If I could take a quick break it would be nice before I continue helping. Does that sound a little better. Just for a few and I'll be back down."

She was about to speak again as I let a small growl out. They flinched and backed away a little.

" I apologize, just give me a small break and I'll be back"

They slowly nodded as I turned around and went towards the stairs. Walking up and into the halls I felt my body becoming heavier.

' guess being Luna isn't as easy' Mia said

I scoffed and saw Xavier room. Standing in front of it not knowing if I should go in or not.

' we can...he's our mate' Mia said

I didn't respond as I slowly opened the door and stepped in closing the door behind me. Slowly going towards his bed and laid down as I let out a heavy sigh.

' this is exhausting. This was the reason I didn't want to be Luna, can't go back now can we Mia' I say

" Had a rough morning" a suddenly voice

I jolted up not expecting them.

" relax, it's me Haze" Xavier laughed

About to speak when i realized he was just in a towel, Freshly out the shower.

" what little rouge like what you see?" He smirked

Looking up to his eyes debating on what should I say.

"no I was planning if you'll ever survive out there" I scoffed

He turned around and started to walk towards a closets of clothes as he spoke.

" really? You don't think I would? Also we both know you weren't thinking that. Come up with a better lie and I'll believe you-"

" I do like what I'm seeing."

He whipped his head around as I rolled my eyes and looked up at the ceiling.

" what?"

" what? Keep getting dressed. I won't look" I mumbled

He chuckled as I heard shuffling going on. I closed my eyes as my thoughts went to Izzy.

' wonder how she's holding up...'