0021

___

" Hazel wake up it's time to train with some fellow pack members" I heard someone say

I hummed in response but I just dug into the covers more.

" come on love wake up. I know the beds nice and warm but you have to get up."

' love? Who's that- What?'

I flutter my eyes open and turn to the other side to face my mate.

" hey sleeping beauty" he smiled

Adoring eyes stared at my tried ones as I simply hummed feeling my body collapsed back on the bed.

' why do I feel so exhausted' I thought

Feeling my self fall back into complete darkness when I felt cold run against my skin. Feeling it run down my body as flashed of memories quickly flashed through my head.

Jolting up nearly gasping for air as my eyes secured the room.

I looked for him. I tried to see if he was there. I wanted to see if she was around.

Spotting my little brother laughing with smiles bucket in hand as I heard a few other laughs.

"Mason, don't ever do that again" I snarled at him

" sorry love, it was my idea if you didn't wake up that would be the other idea" he said laughing as well.

I glared his way seeing the smirk plastered on his face.

" funny. Real funny. If I catch you off guard it'll be your fault to deal with it" I warned

Though instead of taking my threat seriously he simply smiled and walked towards the door.

" whatever sis let's go we need to train see ya over there" mason said running out the door

" bye" I mumbled

" I'll meet you down stairs. Max will be left with you to be at your side. I'll be going but remember, you'll be fighting pack members. See you down stairs"

I nodded and he left the room closing the door behind him.

'pack members...if I'll be fighting others it's best for me not go-'

' you're coming down. I'm your opponent if you need one' mason said cutting off my train of thought

'... I really want my privacy back.'

' tell me about it' Mia said annoyed

" Luna may you get dressed so you don't catch a cold in those wet cloths" said a young voice I looked up and saw max he was looking away and facing the wall while I just laughed at him

" alright I will but... I don't have any clothes" I say to him

He nearly turned around but stopped himself.

" sorry- yea alpha left some clothes in the bathroom he said you can use the shower and it's when ever you want" he said as I walked in to the bathroom.

" thank you max"

He flinched at me saying his name but nodded. I closed the door and looked at the clothes. Both clothing were skin tight clothing as I didn't like how they looked much.

I groaned a little knowing these clothes would feel awkward against me.

Opening the door I called to max. He simply hummed to his name.

" you can look at me" I nearly laughed

He did so, seeing I was still in the same clothing.

" what is it?" He asked