0035

___

Nights and days past leaving the two still in there world of danger. They could only keep they're minds racing with the thought of him.

Weeks would pass with only the thought of running.

' run, he's coming. He's coming, don't go back. Keep killing. Don't turn back...he'll be right behind you if you don't keep moving-'

Is all she repeated in her head. All her thoughts he could hear...and he agreed.

He could only stare off into the cold storm as they took shelter in between rocks that became a cave going further in.

They both seemed in daze and in their thoughts knowing they were thinking the same.

A sudden snap made both their heads turn to look outside. Look and see no one but white.

Standing up from the cold ground, I took a step outside.

' what do you see' mason asked

' I don't see anything....' I say as I peek my head around till I spotted a quick movement behind a thick tree

' you saw that' I ask

' yea it was fairly quick so it's a wolf' he sighed as he came closer to my side

We both stayed quiet for a moment before letting growls out.

" that was pretty quick...but you don't look to tough" a females voice spoke out behind the tree

We stayed silent only listening to her and trying to see her figure

"...won't speak huh" she said stepping out now being able to see her.

She was wearing a long cloak covering her body from the cold.  Long black hair like and brown eyes. Barely seeing freckles on her skin has she looked in her late 30's to 40's.

' have we seen her before' I ask mason

' I don't know but she seems familiar' he responded

She came closer and with every step the snow crunched under her I started to tense up.

" oh I'm not here to challenge you just, to see what you look like" she reassured only a few feet away from us

Mason started to snarl at her giving her a warning not to try to touch any of us.

" I'm not a threat to you....but your father is and he is coming with a full pack ready to kill"

We both froze at the sudden mention of our father. We both stared at her not knowing how to react.

Suddenly from Mason, thick steam poured off him as i cloud hear the bones of his cracking and then growling becoming more deep and menacing.

Once the steam cleared off, we saw him with his short coat and long hair from between his ears down to his back. His tail curled and much more noticeable scars.

" oh that's cool" she said as she took another step to us

" I'm just here to warn you about him....I am no threat ,I promise that. I know your family doesn't break promise" she spoke in a calm tone

I looked into her eyes seeing nothing but her words, I could only repeat them.

Hearing growling as snow being stepped on I gently grabbed his tail.