0032

___

As the day went on Mason and Hazel hardly talked to others. The burning eyes and the whispers of their thoughts could only awaken what they had seen once more.

That is something I didn't want to see again.

Mostly staying near in the trees as the wind blew softly. The snow seemed to melt each passing hour they stayed in the shadow of trees.

As they roamed around, look outs and guards were watching them from afar or passing by the two with curious eyes.

Max could only stare at the two from afar. Only waking up so early from strange nights and long bloody days.

There eyes matched, dark green of deep water. There eyes seemed to search for something passing a shudder down his spine.

_

• Xavier POV•

Monitoring the training area as i had sent max and others to watch them. I knew they were out since. I knew they felt unwanted.

Sighing I let a growl slip from my lips as I heard pack members startled.

" alpha you seem more aggressive and-"

" annoyed, don't think for a second I don't see anything you guys are doing. Don't think for a second I don't feel the stares as much as they do. I hear your words and feel the hate...now explain why" I snarled

The room fell silent as many just froze and looked down. I growled once more and took a step forward as the closest to me backed away.

" they are monsters..they are nothing to this world" a women shouted

My eyes darted to her seeing her flinch from eye contact.

" what if they kill you! You saw there father kill that women-"

" but did you not fall into her control when she howled? Did you not help her scare him off? I don't think you guys realize you make them stronger. I don't think you know the second they see doubt they get dangerous...they'll see you as enemies if you keep this up..they need us. Without us they both will turn into what you call a monster"

I watched as they all bowed their heads and went down to their knee.

"'I don't want you're pity-"

A sudden snarl of a warning came from the crowd. I lifted my brow and smirked.

" don't tell me you've forgotten who I was as your alpha...step out see if you so dare think of disagreeing" I smirked

Sudden two men stepped out seeing their fangs and claws out. They were muscular and head to head with me.

" they are nothing but monsters. Monsters creating more monsters" one snarled

As they walked closer I clench my fist feeling my claws against my skin drawing blood.

" I'm the one who brought them here. We are the only ones to keep them sane..but if you so please to go against them, then show me how much you hate them"

They stayed still for a second before one started to run at me ready to collide his fist on me. I bared my teeth and grabbed his arm stopping his movement.