0013

Super long :D

__
•HAZEL POV•

" Hazel, don't do it" Mason spoke

I didn't spare him a glance as it must have clicked in everyone's head what was about to happen or thought.

" Don't You Dare Kill Our Alpha!"

" You murderous Dog!"

Though I didn't listen to them. I watched as he struggled under me.

' a strong alpha? Yet I over power him...'

I felt eyes burning into me as I looked to see the two other alphas.

I flicker my eyes back to my mate and spoke.

" I, Hazel Rose reject Alpha-"

Being cut short due to him lifting him self up as I fell to my side. About to get up and run when he grabbed me and pulled me into a hug.

I felt the tingles once more as his scent was much more heavier then the last ones. His hold on me was stronger yet it was oddly comforting.

His face was dug into my neck as I could only sit there.

" don't reject me with out even getting to know me, will you? It's disrespectful to others" he spoke

I didn't know what to say. I felt a heavy weight on me. His words did mean something but after what I've seen and been through, it was odd to hear that. Not knowing what to do i stayed still feeling him grasp my shirt tightly.

Seeing I didn't responded he pulled away and spoke once more.

" Hazel was your name...mine is Xavier. Nice to finally meet you" he softly smiled

His grip on me loosened as his eyes went back to normal feeling kind and welcoming. I slowly stood up as he did as well.

My hands started to tremble as my mind was cluttered with questions.

' why why why is he being so nice? We just met and i could have killed him. Why is he being so nice? I killed! Just why?'

I looked at my hands, around and back to him. He slowly stretched out his arm to mines but I pushed him roughly and turned.

Shifting and running away from them. Running as those questions remained in my mind.

' HAZEL COME BACK!' Mason said to me but I blocked his words from my mind

' your heartless, you're a stone killer. You hate alphas. Alphas hate you. Run. Kill. Run. Kill is all you can do.' I repeated to my self

I couldn't even hear the calls of Mia. I couldn't hear her howls of pain

' he made you like this'

___

•Masons POV•

I watch silently as Hazel sat there confused. I could see her mind is racing with questions.

He hugged her tightly and spoke to her but she didn't respond. It was like she was fighting something from this view.

I looked around seeing everyone else around—a mix of our and Alpha Jax' pack with us.

In those seconds of looking away she bolted off not giving us a chance to go after her.

I called to her but I didn't get a response. About to run after her but Alpha Ross grabbed my hand and pointed at my Alpha.