0079

Again if u feel it's to far stretched 🚪....<3
Never said it was a cute story :/
_____

Seeing his body sprawled out, not a word said. Seeing tears slowly go down his cheek. Seeing his eyes stare up at the sky.

A pit in my stomach rose. A dreading feeling of emptiness filled me. A sense of rage.

Rushing over and pouncing onto the first one, I didn't hesitate to dig my claws into them and take a mound of a bite and ripping it off.

Growling I went to the other as I felt them stab at me yet i continued. I continued feeling the aching rage in me. Seeing him down once more.

Turning to the wolf as he stood over masons body.

' get away' I snarled

They stayed quiet only resulting in me attacking them and both of us tumbling down. Yet I knew I could win. I had to.

Biting deeply in on their leg, hearing the tear in their leg as well as the cries, I aimed form their neck and bit in but not to kill, but to suffer.

Getting off of them hearing their desperate cries, I slowly went to mason seeing the spears on his body and blood flowing.

Slowly shifting till I fell to my knees. Pulling out the spears and pulling him to me. Holding him tightly as I knew not to far was a familiar scent.

" please no..don't be dead too I'm begging you please no" I croaked out

About to hug him closer when I felt a hand on my shoulder. Growling I was going to latch my claws on them but they grabbed my arm. Letting go of mason I used my other arm only for them to stop again.

My eyes were locked onto masons closed ones. I felt tears escaping, starting to blur my vision.

Carefully but quickly I let Mason go and attacked the man yet he pushed me away. Growling i out stretched my claws and got him on his shoulders.

He snarled as I kept a good grip. Feeling sudden claws sink into my thigh and pulling down to him feeling his claws dig down my thigh.

Our breathing was ragged and body trembling.

" it's me..it's me Hazel. He's okay. He's still breathing" Xavier spoke

Feelings and smelling the honey scent i loosened my grip, laying my head on his shoulder letting soft sobs escape.

" it's okay" he whispered

I shook my head and stood up feeling a striking pain in my thigh. Wincing and looking down, I could only see the long mark of a scratch. Perhaps two inches deep done by Xavier.

Looking at him I noticed his bloody eye as I knew I had done that.

" Hazel I'm alright-"

" YOU BASTARD" I shouted

Seeing people still not pay attention to me I snarled and quickly made my way to a few fighting. Xavier quickly grabbed me but I snarled to him.

" haze, it's okay it's your father-"

" that is exactly who I'm trying to provoke" I gritted

" your bleeding, your in pain. Let's ends this now-"

Grabbing his face in my hands and connected our heads. I closed my eyes feeling tears weld up again