0078

____

A shout came from Mason. His eyes widened in seeing his aunt sprawled out, blood leaked out from her open wounds.

His large body stood over her smaller one. His bright orange-red eyes stared intensely in masons eyes.

His thick fur of red, his ears go straight up covered in black. A short yet curled tail, the end dipped in black. Half way on both legs, black.

[don't know why..but this was funny to write ]

Under his stomach was a pure white as well as his lower jaw yet just his face was black.

' a trail of blood I will leave' he snarled

Getting off of her body and slowly dragging his paws against the ground. His eyes fixed on mason, Hazel only stood above him.

She could only stare at the body that laid not far from her. The words she spoke only turned in her head making her memories feel, odd.

Xavier stood frozen from everything. He didn't hear the calls of his people. He didn't hear the alphas.

' go to her'

The female voice has sent a chill over his body. A chill that had gotten him to move. His eyes locked on Hazel, yet she still had hers on the corpse.

His slow place only increased the second he heard a growl from beside him. With each step Jack switched his gaze to him and so as Mason.

Mason had a proud smile forming as Jack ripped out a nasty warning of a growl, yet he didn't listen.

His legs only went closer to Hazel till feeling harsh jaws go down to his side.

Landing on the ground hearing a pained cry from  him. Both reaching large sizes yet Xavier still wasn't strong enough to take down their father.

From the cry Hazel had looked over seeing both males, many around still held a long and painful fight.

Her eyes could only look around getting off mason. Xavier spotting hazels behavior he took the chance to speak.

' Hazel!'

Her eyes zipped towards the voice only for Jack to block her line of sight.

' kill him!' He demanded

Seeing him bare his teeth showing a warning I had looked over at my brother.

He was bloody and seemed exhausted already. Though a smile came to his lips and laid his head back.

"do it Hazel..."

He closed his eyes ready for me to kill him, but something in me told me not to. I looked back at father only hearing a laugh from mason.

' Kill Him! It's an order!' He huffed out

' ask why'

Startled I growled walking away from the three.

' I won't listen to you, voice' I snarled

' listen' she spoke again

' I won't-'

' Hazel! Listen to me!' The alpha shouted