0072

__

In a dim room, the walls nearly suffocating if it went for her here. If it weren't for the cloaked figure just two chairs from me, and a good four from father, it wasn't so suffocating as usual.

" are you listening Apollo" father snarled

I nodded and kept looking down at the table.

" we'll push after the sun sets and the moon is high up. That moon will lock Hazel in the trance and for me to settle this..little war between someone" he sighed

" what a sight it would be to see her face"

I looked up seeing through the cloth as I saw him with a smirk.

" do we rest on that day like you said?" She asked

" yes, but once the sun is half way up, wake everyone to prepare their things and get ready for the long walk" he explained

" how will we attack?" I asked lowly

I could feel his stare on me as the girl shifted from her seat.

" we'll all be a few feet from his territory, where they can't detect us. Sadly we can't surround his land completely, but we know what side is the closest to the pack house."

" but what if-"

" there is no what if. They will never. I'll kill him and everyone there..then I'll look at her and laugh. Laugh at something so pointless to her and make it big, but I like a competition. I like to settle for the best." He snarled

Haven't already looked away, I looked at my thumbs seeing my long sharp nails.

' he'll kill us' the women spoke to me

Not saying anything back knowing she was right.

" alright let's continue" father sighed

__

The cold breeze blew as I sat just near the end of the territory. My eyes looked out seeing passing animals and rouges. Seeing them take quick glances and look away, running.

Noticing a few would stop and say something but I was not able to say a word. No sound or vibration would come out.

' what's wrong with me..' I thought

Reaching for my hair only to realize father had cut it short. Sighing I looked to the ground only to feel a ghost pain on my stomach and finger.

Quickly looking only to see a man and a women making these scars. Passing memories of being in a cage and watching eyes lose life.

Watching and hearing the cries for help. The help of ones I had possibly killed and ones I saw from far.

But a single memory had pushed the others away.

A man with green and blue eyes. He smiled and laughed at me. He fought with me. He cried. Yet I couldn't see his face clearly.

' who are you all..'

__

" The Day Of The Red Moon!!" Jax snarled

" Xavier I don't think you see what is
Going on. He will come with his pack and his want to over throw you on the day you did" Ross calmly spoke

I sighed and nearly let a growl slip

" I know, I know why he choose that day but do I have a choice? It's best to wait and see how close he'll get before attacking. Just listen to how I want to attack"

I looked at the four other alphas as they rested on chairs belonging to Jax.

" of course Xavier we'll here you out" Venus spoke