0046

___

Sitting on the hard ground as pack members were fighting each other or training by them selves. Max stared at me from behind as I sighed.

" Luna...do you realize ever how strong you really are?" He asked

I stayed silent for a moment before shaking my head.

" the question was out of the blue don't you think..even being in the training grounds sitting on the floor...but.."

Slowly I stood up and faced him seeing his relaxed face though his eyes told he was nervous.

" I'm not that strong max. I've came a long way even through those days I wasn't here. Mason has grown a lot I could see it. But me? I still feel the same-"

" your scent. Alphas have two scents in this world. One for their own Athority to be establishes and your original scent. Luna, you're an alpha. Which makes you a bit more intimidating then any other alphas. Add the fact that not even you know why you can shift to different wolves and have instinct of a rabid dog, sometimes...you're dangerous. I won't lie Luna. That day that girl kissed Xavier, you and Mason both nearly killed the girl. We have never seen Mason like that. He was just like you. You both had the same scent that day but yours was much more stronger. You're an alpha, Luna"

I stayed silent for a moment looking into his eyes.

" how long will my strength last till I'm all out" I whispered to him

It was as if those words weighted on me strangely. They were supposed to comfort the poor girl. But it only added to more questions..more questions of why her.

Taking a step to him as he gave me an unsure look.

" how long will I be able to keep this lie of being strong up?" I whispered once more

Seeing his eyes widened he immediately came to hug me tightly. He held me, rubbing my back as I hugged him back.

He released his scent as it was in between clashing waves and a meadow of many flowers.

" I don't know fully what you've been through nor Mason....but you both still have us. You came back and now you're even letting me hug you. You've changed Luna really. And we'll be here till the last, I promise"

I felt my eyes slightly water at those words as I gripped his shirt. I felt my throat burn not knowing why I felt this way.

Another pair of arms wrapped around me as i recognized those hands.

' hello mason..'

' Xavier and I can feel your distress. Also he's watching and is slightly mad that you're hugging max'

I nearly laughed and pulled away from max. I bow my head a little and looked back up at him.

" thank you. Maybe you can chat like that with mason see how he'll react"

He laughed and nodded. I looked behind him to see Xavier's yellow eyes and crossed arms. Waving at him I pull away from the two and walk to him.

" seems you've gotten close to him"

I smirked and opened my arms to him. He huffed and scrunched his nose in disgust.

" really Xavier? Max was trying to comfort me" I laughed

" first name basis? And what happen to my Nickname?" He snarled

I rolled my eyes and walked away from him.

" sorry tough guy but since you don't want to talk to me guess I'll get someone's else to hold me"

Suddenly feeling his hand on my arm I pulled him over my shoulder as he went straight down to the floor with a loud thud. I placed my hands on my knees and smirked.