0026

Gore will be present...in the whole book..gets more progressively 👍🏽

_______

Hearing the girls moving around as I didn't pay mind as I held the clothing I wore. Still seeing those eyes of hers beside me slowly blinking.

" Luna, let's go! We need to show the rest of the pack see if they like it!" Ashley said

I held onto my arm and spoke.

" this isn't a good idea. " I say looking to them

They were at the door ready to open it but gave me a confused stare.

" Hazel let's go we have to go down stairs so the pack can see if it suits you" Grace said

She walked to me and took my hand. My grip slightly tightens in her smaller hands as we got closer to the door.

" I-I don't want to" I whispered

' what if he sees...what if we have blood on our hands just because the pack wants to kill me. What if...'

" come on, I will bring one of the boys to get you and it will be much worse" Ashley said

Looking at her seeing her look into space when I called out.

" Fine I will go freely"

They nodded as I walked in front and slowly opened the door only for a familiar someone standing in front of the door.

Seeing the back of his neck hair stand as he nearly ran off but I caught his wrist.

" Max? Why are you here? Weren't you with Xavier?"

" uh..well I—He—"

" face me and tell me" I slightly snarl out

" I-I'm not supposed to look at you right now"

' what?'

I turned him around as he shut his eyes tightly.

" I don't bite you know..at least not wanting to right now. Do I look that bad?" I chuckled

His eyes immediately open and shook his head.

" No luna! It's just that I'm not supposed to look at you. Orders from the alpha-"

" already bored with your explanation, and look disobeying his orders" I smirked

Walking past him seeing he was a bit frozen on the spot.

' wow disobeying him must be scary then huh?'

" luna should we guild you down stairs" Ashley spoke

I looked at her seeing she looked at me curiously.

" you're all being odd. I'll be okay going down as long as I have you three close by I'll manage..since I do get lost"

They nodded and walked behind me as I felt the annoying sensation of paranoia creeping up my back.

Coming closer to the stairs as I could smell the faint scent of honey. His much more dominant scents engulfed the space he was in.

Earthy and clean. The words I used to describe it.

Realizing going down theses stairs with the long clothing would make an accident I pulled them up and started to walk.

" do you need help luna?" Asked max

I turned my head to look at him and raised a brow.

" no I'm doing fine...max..this is really getting suspicious what are you thinking-"