0066

__

Watching from a few yards from the people training. Seeing the looks on their faces as they got hit or were knocked down to the ground.

Seeing blood paint the ground as it oddly made my insides twist.

" That Hurt!" A man shouted

Looking over to who had shouted, I saw him and Apollo. Him having his arms arm up keeping a steady figure as the other trembled with anger building up.

" I'm Sick Of This! I Won't Fight Any More!" He snapped

Seeing people stare at him with nervous looks. Furrowing my brow I slowly started to walk to him.

" excuse me" I spoke

He looked at me, his eyes glowing a dangerous brown. He growled and walked over showing he towers over me.

" you, all because of you. Everything is your fault!" He snarled

I stayed still for a moment confused. Just when I was about to ask how, a hand was placed on his shoulder.

Apollo came down to his ear as he was much taller and whispered, though I could hear.

" be good before you regret it"

His voice went eerie sending shivers down my spine.

The man gritted and growled as he pulled off the hand and pushed him.

" I-I think you should calm down. I'll let him know you're taking a bre—"

Sudden fist met my cheek. I froze as I heard gasps and whimpers. My face towards the grass as I heard movement in front of me.

" pathetic, a mutt like you caused all this" he spat

' a mutt?' Mia spoke

' a mutt..'

" listen to me mutt, we are the ones in charge so don't get it twisted"

" Rall, we should stop for today. She's had enough we'll start again in two days"

The voice a bit distorted as well as their face. The words spoken lied heavily on me. Seeing flashing of splattered blood and a man standing from afar watching.

Seeing he mouthed the words mutt.

" nothing but purely at fault" the pack member spoke

' kill him' she whispered

I stayed silent feeling a tap on my shoulder, but I didn't react.

' Kill him' she spoke more demanding

' kill what has harmed us.'

Steam poured out of me as i steadied my self. A strange build of rage built up in my body. It coursed through as those words began to repeat in my mind, yet I wanted to disobey.

Walking towards the male blindly, hearing him scoff and growl till I was to his chest.

" Kill him" we both spoke

" what?" He scoffed

Finally releasing my self as steam surrounded him and I. My body grew and shaped itself till I could curl my lips seeing my own fangs.

Seeing his eyes become wide and nearly scared I snarled. His body froze noticing he was wanting to react but his body didn't

The steam cleared as I looked deep Into his brown eyes.

" a-sorry alpha reall-"

Without a warning I clamped my jaws on his shoulder as painful screams came out. My eyes locked onto a pack member watching. Seeing fear engulf them, their body falling to their knees and bowed to me.