0019

•Hazel POV•

' really you had bow to him' I huffed

Still annoyed of him bowing. His eyes seem to widen a little and proceeded to bow to me. An odd feeling of disgust from his actions made me growl.

' Mason don't you dare bow to me. We are siblings don't do that.' I tell him

' but you are soon to be Luna I have to' he questioned

'Mason just no it's- '

" you do realize that we have no idea what you guys are arguing about and we are trying to understand"

A voice broke through our argument as I looked at him and growled.

" what? I'm not scared of you, you rouge. I can't believe you are gonna be soon Luna with a filthy, hated ,disgusting thing like you. I think alpha is just using you honey as well as your 'brother' "

' filthy and hated...disgusting thing like me? Me?'

I didn't hear the growling rolling off my lips. I didn't hear Mason try to call me.

'...then we show them how filthy and hated we are' Mia spoke

' n-no Mia stop. I don't want more blood on my hands'

' your body is always moving'

' No more stop it. We were just so happy stop it!D-don't lose it...don't lose i....no' I say trying to control myself

' kill, kill, kill, kill' mia repeated

I shook my head and growled loudly earning others to growl back fueling her hunger for their pain.

" a-Alpha we need to get Hazel away from these people or she will rip them to shreds!" I heard mason say

I dug my head between my paws trying to calm mia but she wouldn't stop repeating the words.

" remember what we said at first? She is extremely capable of killing any alpha with no hesitation now let's go alpha" I heard another wolf jump in.

' mason i-can't hold her anymore' I say

My vision became a blur as I fought with Mia for control of at least my sight.

' I mean it..let me through' she snarled

A strange feeling weighed on my body. My body felt like it stopped listening to me. I felt that I ran in different directions trying to find him, or Mia was.

"HAZEL ,NO STOP" someone shouted

I growled, stopping and let my claws digging Into the ground and sniffing for their scent, searching for his voice ready to attack.

' Mia no..stop it'

' kill him, you've forgotten but I haven't' she snarled

" looking for me sweet heart? I will gladly kill you let's go you mutt"

' DONT CALL US MUTTS' Mia finally jumped out making me lunged at him.

' I haven't forgotten' I growled baring my teeth at him

I felt a body under my claws and pushed them to the cold ground. I felt him put his arm on my neck so I wouldn't be able to hurt him but, oh how wrong he was.

' you challenged you're getting it' I said to him

I snapped my jaws at him and dug my claws In his stomach hearing a cry from him. I then felt hands trying to peel me off of him but I won't let them.