0074

Some sort of visual? 👍🏽also songs a bop

____
Sitting on the ground, the air calm and quiet.  a few birds at times as other noises appeared when a sickening feeling was felt.

The water running not to far from me seemed to stop making any sound. The birds slowly followed when I saw someone in the corner of my eyes.

A female figure stood in a grassland, a large blossom tree not to far from her. Another female appears beside her.

They both didn't face me, but stared at the ground. Slowly I stood up when one picked up their head and somewhat turned it to me.

" Hazel" she spoke

Her voice sounding smooth yet euphoric. Though her face wasn't well seen as her hair was softly blown by the wind.——-I stretched my hand out trying to reach them. From that moment the wind has picked up and rain poured down as thunder flashed.

Suddenly the smell of blood surrounded me as I stopped. The grass was painted with blood as wolves laid on the floor.

" don't let him in"

Her eyes.

One was a beautiful green as the other was a familiar amber. The other girl turned to me as her eyes were just amber and deeply bright.——Feeling the air becoming cold as my eyes started to feel heavy. By body losing strength to keep its self up, laying on the painted grass a hand went over my eyes making me close them

" just don't let him in Hazel" she spoke once more

Before I could say another word I had felt hands grab my body plunging me down into a darkness.

For a moment, I felt cold and alone. For a moment, I wondered why I felt so empty.

" WAKE UP!"

Jolting awake, quickly rising only to be met with a skull of a bear covering their face. Recognizing the voice I sighed and looked away.

" you were in deep sleep..you wouldn't wake up" he whispered

Patting my head as he took my hand as I let him.

' where are we going? Why are you dressed-'

" todays the day. You slept all throughout yesterday, father wasn't to happy about it, but he wants us down now. Go wash up" he spoke

He voice sounded nearly nonchalant, as if trying not to put much emotion to himself. He let go seeing me fully up now and able to move.

He stayed still for a moment as I did as well when he turned to leave.

Immediately the small memories of yesterday appeared. Seeing his eyes water and the blood on his neck as father was over him.

' Apollo yesterday-'

" don't mention it Hazel, just wash off" he mumbled under his breath, but i could hear him clearly

Reaching for him but he was already near the door.

" your clothes are in the bathroom, come out once your done" he ordered

Without another word he had walked out as I stood still for moment. Sighing I walked to the bathroom and closed the door and started to strip.

Turning on the water as I took a quick glance at the clothes not to far from me.

'....father..who really are you..why did you hurt him? Why?' I thought

Sighing again I walked in and let the water run on my body. Feeling it between hot and cold, knowing it didn't and won't answer my questions.

' just why?'