0065

__

I sat at the end of the territory. I heard the grunts and growls of my people. I could here the sounds of the weapons being hit against each other. The built up of blood.

I closed my eyes remembering the arena and the eyes of her father.

' this is what they both have been running from'

' yet they are tied into this no matter how far they run' Marco sighed

" sitting here and reliving what they've seen won't help you" a man spoke

Opening my eyes seeing nothing around.

" whose there?" I calmly spoke

" I've been watching..you and Hazel..more of an order really"

I stayed silent as the wind started to pick up a little.

" who ordered you" I softly growled

" that temper alpha, it can be really scary at times, even from looking from afar..but what if I tell you Hazel..is coming with the intent to kill"

Immediately standing up as I looked around when I spotted eyes. Large and yellow, he sat above on trees.

" no lies, but to her perhaps, moores"

My heart sunk as I spun around and ran back to the pack.

' she's going to kill us. Lies..what lies!?'

' alpha? What are you talking about!?'

' everyone gather one more time! Now!'

' Xavier what is going on?

' I Said Gather'

Hearing from the pack as I was just now a couple yards away, hearing them scatter outside and their voices of concern.

Breaking through the trees and coming to a halt with my chest heaving trying to control my breathing.

" alpha?" Mason spoke

" what ever Lea had said is true. All of you listen up, our Luna won't be her. I've told you this but one thing I've let out is..she will come with intent to kill. Which means you all have to prepare for
The worst"

" you're kidding" someone spoke

I stood still and calm as I locked eyes.

" yesterday you said we were going to fight a war, now against the Luna—have you not seen Luna? She will kill us! From the start we warned you alpha! Yes she's a great defense and great loving Luna but..this is harming us!" She spoken

" I know" I sighed

" I know, and I apologize.If I told you all..." I stopped for a second and looked at Mason

" our father is coming again with Hazel as you know. Coming to kill is all...but that's not the real problem..if we let him win we'll all die. He killed our mother he's damaged Hazel to the core..and has her, what do you think he'll do to our Luna? Kill her. It's not a fight for the Luna anymore, but for all of us to stay alive. So please, do as Xavier says and don't question his actions any further..starting from now or consequences will be showed"

I looked to Mason as the scent of ashes was released. His voice seem to over lap with his own wolf as it all came out more of a threat.

I smiled at him for a second before speaking and releasing my scent.

" this isn't a game of just Hazel, the game of life or death. You fight for what's right or die with no pity. Someone had told me to be me again and well, I guess it's time to go back to it-"

Immediately the pack bowed down. The feeling of pride oddly coursed through me.

" just to be in my good side huh?" I chuckled

" you all have until moon, prepare the kids and elders. Anyone who whines or burst of anger send them to me and will settle in the ring. Max and Mason split them, even I want you out there"

The nodded as they let steam off.

' become like my father'

' to save us all' Marco added

" Move It" I snarled

I watched as Mason and Max let their wolves out and growled at the pack to start splitting. A side I wished Hazel wouldn't see.

Watching as children were walked inside when eyes met mines.

' is this the way alpha? Hazel wouldn't run like this. She helped me come out of my shell..but you will only scare everyone' she spoke

' keep going, don't speak about her unless you want to be outside, just care for the child and follow'

She nodded as she was nudged by Max to go inside.

" Mason, put them to fight each other..human or wolf..train them till they drool till noon, any complaints..send them to me" I simply ordered

He huffed as I started to walk to the woods.

' Alex send me look outs..all of them I'll have a chat with them and you're coming'

' of course alpha'

_

Soaring over the sky. Watching from above as his pack quickly moved. Some with a look of annoyance. Other with fear. And a few with sadness.

' Lea..was that a good idea to push him?'

' it made him think. I've seen him kill two pack members for Hazel. He's been nice this entire time and I find it funny. All her life she's been left in the dark even to her own brother who knows Xavier, even his real name. Maybe this push can show it's not good to hide this side, plus Jack needs to be put down'

' it course..but Hazel..this morning she..looked happy over there. Happy to the point she would kill for him.'

' that bastard..don't let a single word slip. Don't let anyone see you..I want you to watch Apollo and report back to me'

' alright. I'll see you then Lea'

' careful bird for brains he will catch you in his jaws'

' I'll be careful, witch'

Hearing her laugh I turned around and flew above. Knowing it was a long flight over as these woods stretched with 4 miles of pack territory including Xavier's.

' if only...she hadn't made the bet would everything be different..good or evil but both are still just as bad.'