0055

Standing over the male wolf as Xavier snarled out more warnings. Holding masons arm tightly as the girl was frozen on the spot.

' I'll give you a few seconds to redeem your self. Your mate is in this pack and you dare try to harm us?'  Xavier growled

The male flinched but growled back.

' I said we'll take this outside, I also asked for a name. So spill it.'

Slowly letting go of Mason as he walked towards the two.

" just tell them. You really have no right to try and hurt them. Just tell them" Mason nearly begged

'...Hunter...names Hunter. And she's Maze' He answers

Xavier got off the male about to shift back when I could see paws out stretched beside his head. My eyes widened as I quickly responded.

Responding by the only way I knew.

' kill. Kill her'

Immediately jumping out and stretching to them. Seeing Xavier's eyes go wide but locked with someone else.

We both tumbled to hard wood ground as I let a small whimper escape.

Sitting up I slowly walked towards the door. I could hear her heavy breathing, I could feel the stares of the pack.

" h-Hazel?" Mason spoke

' we said outside' I spoke

Seeing others follow in front as they held the door open. Looking behind as I heard the light steps of the female.

Knowing Xavier has put the male quickly in check. I calmly walked to only deal with the girl.

" don't hurt her Hazel" Mason warned

Not responding immediately I stepped outside only stopping a few more feet.

' remember, your words will you?' I responded

He was about to speak when feeling claws on my back.

Hearing gasps and growls around as I suddenly saw Xavier once more over the male pinning him down with his jaws.

" Hey No Stop!" Mason shouted

Looking over seeing him being held down by max and Alex. They both stared at Xavier as I huffed.

' sorry, Mason'

Feeling her dig in more as I let my self roll to the ground. She had let go as I quickly stood up and put some distance from us.

' why are you so mad' I asked calmly

Looking into her honey eyes nearly feeling nothing but the familiar cold eyes of those who killed in those woods.

' why? I ran so far with my brother just to find more like her!' She snarled

I stood still watching her come closer and closer, my thoughts only revolving around her words.