0039

___

Laying under a blooming tree two wolves laid, their coats an odd combination of blue Merle and black as a rust color above both their eyes, muzzle going down to their chest and a hint of it on their paws.

They laid peacefully as one had their eyes open for any threat. Scars decorated them seeing as they were unfazed by it.

Not that they could see because the scars are what identified them to others. Though the scars were small and healed, no larger then two to five inches.

One stared at a white flower softly being blown by the wind. He stared blankly as the running water beside him ran.

It seemed that nothing was in his mind till he lifted his head and huffed softly.

He looked over to his sister. Her eyes closed and seemed in a peaceful sleep. He could only stare at her.

Remembering the many fights and blood having to be painted on them in just a few months. Watching her the first day they left, taking a step out of Xavier territory it was as if someone had switched bodies with her.

It wasn't the Hazel he had seen in the pack. It was the Hazel that she really is. The rouge in her.

The tormenting memories she has. Each mark in her body told a story much worse than the other. Each action she did was fixed on her past.

But him. He left before anything could damage him, though sacrificing someone else's innocence.

Her eyes suddenly seeing their constricted as she growled. He didn't react but huffed.

Looking away and around him, he spoke.

' where is Lea she's always disappearing'

" I'm here kids...." she spoke

Looking to where they heard her voice, they saw the older women against a tree blocking her from the sun.

' yea she Is always disappearing but she always comes back and doesn't leave us' she comments

Getting up as I followed behind her. As we got closer to her she looked at us with a small smile.

Hazel made it first laying on her left and put her head on lea's lap. I came to the other side and placed my head on the ground.

" you both love my touch" she chuckled

We both didn't respond but move as close as we could.

" just like when you were both so little...I wonder if she's watching you right now..even me with that smile of hers"

We both lifted our heads seeing tears trying to be wiped when she looked at me and back at hazel.

Our eyes widened seeing the green in her eyes. Seeing forest green eyes as her words started to run though my head.

' she-'

' looks like mom...' Hazel finished for me

" so you finally noticed huh" she spoke

She looked up and closed her eyes

"You two...have no idea what world you live in. Though I guess it's time to tell you.." Lea  said as she lowered her head

"Kids...I'm your mothers sister" she said

It rolled off her tongue so casually it almost broke my heart to know.

Tears started to fall from her face. As I sat up and rubbed my head against her neck feeling her pat me.

"M-my dear beautiful sister died because of him....I hated him, I still hate him...I want you guys to get stronger so you can get your revenge" she nearly cried out

" what he did to your mother....you guys, the pack was not acceptable. I watched you as you left that day hazel I watched you leave the pack to that horrible place that you call hell. I watched as mason left the pack in panic and fear and I could do nothing but watch." She said as tears streamed down her face

" when you two left , i left to watch you grow for my sister. I watched you do stuff but mostly...Hazel I watched her from a far in the place called hell. I watched you as you fought and killed...and then escorted out to the snow or heat"

"Mason I knew you where safe...I would see if you were okay but I knew you'd be alright...though I knew I couldn't do anything for Hazel..so I had to stay back till I found my chance to talk to you guys...get your trust..again" she said as she wiped those tears of hers

About to speak she beat both of us to it.

" yes again...you lost your memory. Both of you did lose your memory from half the pack. Hazel some people you killed were from the pack and I watched as they died in agony by there Luna's daughter"

My eyes darted to Hazel seeing her eyes widened as she backed up.

' haze?..You alright?'

I started to feel unease when I watched her stance. Her legs were open as her tail was down and puffed. Her hair stood as I saw her teeth.

' Hazel..it's okay. It wasn't your fault. You didn't know' I spoke to her

But she kept backing away till she growled.

The one growl let me feel what she felt. Let me see what she saw.

Seeing so much red. Seeing so many eyes. Feeling the constant fear and anger. Feeling so heavy and cold.

I nearly froze in fear as I stated into her eyes. They seems so scared.

'Stop it. Please stop it. I can't anymore. That's all I knew and n-no you're saying I killed my old pack members. You're saying I killed people that I lived with. Don't come near me..what if I get mad and end up killing you too. Would I lose control over myself and kill you both..don't step near me.I'm nothing but a raised monster-'

I couldn't let her finish. I couldn't stand those words anymore. The guilt she carried and constant trail of death.

I felt inside of me bubbling up with anger and guilt. It was as if a switch went on.

' nothing but a monster' I thought

Charging at her i tackled her down and growled. I heard Lea shout but I didn't pay mind. I couldn't.

' Shut Up...If You Are A Monster I Am Too. We were both raised by one to become one. You didn't know. You didn't know you killed them. Move past it. It wasn't your fault. You killed to survive. That all you could do. I apologize for leaving. I really am because you wouldn't have suffered alone'

I stood over her seeing her eyes soften. Seeing and feeling what she felt. Relieved.

'I'm sorry' we both say in sync

Placing our heads together, I softly growled and heard her do one back. Pulling away as she stood up we both walked back to Lea and looked at her.

' well auntie...you taught us well during these few months...it's been a pleasure to meet you once more' Hazel spoke

I huffed and spoke.

' it's been a pleasure to have someone watch over us...I thank you'

Tears spilled out of her eyes as she hugged us both. Closing our eyes and nuzzling our heads hearing her small giggles and sobs.

" I thank you both" she whispered