0081

______

Sudden growls erupted, gaining everyone huddled around attentions. Thick steam grazed the ground and above the bodies of the siblings.

Xavier was weakly on the floor, Jax standing over him. Jack could only look over with a growl, not recognizing who that came from.

The growls only worsened but surely stopped just as sudden as they started. It became eerily quiet when the scent of sweet vanilla filled the air.

It was a strange scent at an unusual time. A scent that had calmed the nerves of some.

It was calm and stranger to everyone but one.

He growled and slowly walked to the large mass of steam when he froze.

Three different scents all sending chills down everyones body. One was like the flower of daffodils and slight cinnamon, another was a heavy thyme scent and a bit of petrichor, the last one was the scent of myrrh and smoke.

Hearing the growl start off low and soft, out came a paw. Large and seemed to be the color of a medium brown.

Slowly that wolf stepped out seeing it bared it's fangs and eyes glowed a deep orange-red.

It's fur mostly being a brown yet had black on its face and lightly up its legs and back. Strip like patterns on its face and going down its back, stopping near its back leg.  It tail was nearly a stub, as it's chest was just a bit white.

Another growl came much louder, as this one jolted out and curled its lips to its threat.

White covered their body, but large spots were around its body being a little on the face, back, bum, and hind legs. Consisting of colors of grey, brown, blonde, and black. It's tail was much shorter then the other as its eyes were a bright green.

The last one had finally stepped out in pure silence seeing its coat looked like marble. Black, white, and grey, with slight brown spots on its body. Eyes an orange-red, with a tail similar to the first.

Jack only stared confused for a moment. It was as if he had seen someone in them.

'sorry to keep you all waiting' one spoke

It was as if the pack went into a sigh of relief. You could feel the weight off their shoulders once again. Some dropping to their knees and bowing, as other howled, yelled, or even roared.

Though one felt his eyes nearly watering. Seeing them all alive made his mind feel at ease but felt the crushing pain, fear still lingering.

' you're all alive' he spoke

All three snapped their eyes to Xavier. Seeing his beautiful coat drenched in blood and wounds.

It was as if all three knew what to do. Knew that seeing their alpha on the ground only fueled their hunger of death.

' you're-'

' alive' Hazel quickly finished

Her orange-red eyes locked with his. Taking a few steps to him as the one in brown trotted to his left and Apollo to his right.

Hazel still stood in front of him and didn't stop walking till she came nose to nose with him.

' you made me realize something father...' she started

Yet all he could do was stare.

' I still care for you even in times like these.'

His body seemed to freeze, Hazel growled signaling the two to end this.