0067

Sitting on the bathroom floor as a man sat in front of me. The doors were locked behind me as he seemed nervous.

" Lea...she's gone. I watched her eyes change. I watched her kill a man in cold blood, not like before though this was different..and I think I've confirmed something" he sighed

" what?" I asked

He seemed a bit hesitant to speak as he fiddled with his fingers.

" I might be a witch but I can't read mines, neither know everything so tell me" I nearly begged

"H-he's alive. Apollo is well alive. I thought he'd die..but he's with Hazel every second of the way."

I stayed silent for a moment before releasing a heavy sigh. Running my fingers through my hair though stopping from small knots.

" all he needs is Mason..all he needs is Mason and those two will go at each other's throats" I mumbled

" Theo...fire him up again. Make him strengthen his pack members...I can't lay a single hand on anyone here unless he asks me to..we can't let that man win" I ordered

" but Lea, it could kill his own pack members with any force that he's already added-"

" Theo remember we used to watch him, he was nothing compared to how he is now. Don't forget this man still isn't as a saint as he put the show for Hazel. You need to scare him more, no matter the cost."

He groaned and stood up. I watched as he unlocks the door and towards our window. Getting up after him seeing he waited till I saw him.

A small smile formed as steam poured out till it only lasted a few seconds seeing a large horned owl.

" don't be seen.."

He nodded and left out the window.

' Rose..everyone here is being lied to. You started this yet little sister you decided to let him finish it. Finish everything in blood'

I stayed still looking out the window seeing pack members. They seemed exhausted from just three days. Seeing them shaking and crashing down.

Seeing them fight with each other was odd.

' fighting rouges would be best' she spoke

I scoffed as the room was slowly engulfed with her scent.

" you're killing us all" I softly spoke

' you still won't face me..even after my death?'

" I can't. Seeing you...hurts me...your children are becoming him. Put an end to this. This is getting out of hand...the tale grew to much to the point you're hurting others"

It was silent

" r-rose?" I whispered

' I won't'

The air around has started to feel heavy. Knowing she was angered I spoke once more.

" what if they die"

' I'll kill him..they weren't even part of it-"

" then tell him."

' it's gone to far..plus I have someone else helping me...he won't win'

" Who-"

The air had suddenly felt light. I knew she was gone. Slowly turning around seeing briefly her green eyes as they quickly went away.

"You made Hazel see those visions...a warning.."

But I knew she didn't respond, she was already gone.