0048

3,000+ words...fingers dead 😩😩

Walking, trotting, running, repeat. I sighed loudly as the male slowly stopped. I let go of his reddish fur and patted his head.

' is something wrong Luna?'

' explain to me why i suddenly can't speak?' I asked

He huffed and began to trot away. Xavier wasn't close by neither was mason and Ashley. Max wasn't even seen.

I gripped his fur once more hearing her words once more being said. It sent a shiver down my spine.

' it's part of the tradition. In honesty, you are able to speak but to fool them for now you aren't able to. Even though you ran for a few months you just blocked out all of our emotions and calls, you still are the Luna. Everyone is being dramatic.' He bluntly said

' that's one way to put it, guessing you don't despise me?'

' despise? Never. Strange you even picked me.'

' why? Cause you were smaller?'

'..they were more intimidating'

I scoffed and looked around once more. In the corner of my eye I caught someone looking and then rustling right after.

Seeing pack members walking calmly through the woods as if no other wolves lived through these woods.

I felt strange. I recognized these grounds. The trees tall yet barely any leaves on them. The land only rouges would come and lay.

' we need to get out fast from here' I told him

' why? We pases through these parts a couple-'

' these grounds might look unclaimed but for-'

' rouges it's a place to relax and let others know they don't want to fight. We need to hurry. They might not want to fight but surely they will. They are watching' Mason spoke

Suddenly hearing howls from a familiar male came through. Watching everyone simply run faster as the male simply kept walking

' Luna, we need to run. He's ordered you to be in the front. We are approaching right after this unclaimed land.'

Gripping his fur as i prepared for the run as I felt burning eyes on us. I felt the sensations of the fear they held seeing us.

He began to run. As he ran he passed others quickly to only catch up to everyone in the front. The three that were so far ahead I didn't even realize how far I distant my self from them.

' am I still the outcast...I feel them..why do I feel their fear. Why?'

A few seconds of blinking I opened my eyes to see green eyes. They were staring right at me. Suddenly one of them changed to yellow. It was a female figure. No distinct feature but those eyes.

We got closer and closer. She never moved. I watched as she slowly opened her arms. I watched as we got closer and closer.

Till he leaped once more to take another step. Her eyes were just to mines. Though they were different colors..I felt a small familiarity to those eyes. Both coming from someone's else eyes.

I felt them pass by me as I whipped my head around not seeing her again. Looking forward I noticed we were near the ending of these grounds.

' Luna? You okay?'

I didn't responded as I looked to my left feeling eyes once more.