0020

__

•Hazel POV•

Sleeping against the trees. Sleeping under the white blankets as they covered me at night. Waking to him wanting me by his side and sleeping inside.

Though I could only decline each time.

Each time I looked around the place from
The outside, eyes would follow as growls always followed after.

Each passing day Mason would pass by and keep someone at bay..but he didn't know the whispering words of Mia in her ear...

Her words to kill repeated in my head as look outs and animals passed by.

The sun wasn't fully up yet nor were many others as the cold breeze felt calming to the touch. Slowly walking over to the pack house as a few doors were left open for me, I walked in seeing it was empty.

Seeing it was a bit messy around noticing over the past few days here they don't really clean their area.

' feels like old times...but I'm doing it willingly'

' yea...old times'

Mia relaxed, made it easier for me as I started to clean up the place a little. Not knowing where much went but I did my best.

As i spent the time cleaning up a little the sun slowly rose to the top. I could only focus on the mess and not the passing by pack members.

Humming a soft tune to my self as I cleaned up the final dishes. The only sound you could hear were the birds and kids outside.

My body felt for once at peace at what I was doing at the moment. Not much of a threat around as I knew I was safe.

Though just about to say that to Mia I felt eyes on me. I nearly froze but kept washing the dishes.

My brain tried to pin point the scent but it wasn't. Seeing a knife I held it but kept washing it.

Feeling their presence behind me get stronger I gripped tightly on the knife.

' right behind us' mia spoke

I growled and spun around. Grabbing them by their collar and tripping them as they fell back.

I straddled them and held the knife near their neck. I growled at them as we both met eyes.

" whoa, whoa please don't kill me!"

" yea please don't kill him Luna we didn't mean to sneak up on you" the other said

A chill ran down my spine seeing the other frozen in place looking at the other on the floor.

" Hazel? What's going on?!" Xavier yelled from the top of the stairs

" they snuck up behind me and I couldn't identify their scent so I attacked" I simply answered

" let him go he isn't a threat he is from the pack" Xavier said almost laughing.

I looked at the male under me some what recognizing them but got off.

" You really can't sneak up on a rouge like that. It would really go bad for you" I scolded him

"Sorry Luna I won't definitely try that again. And my names max, Max Campbell. You've met me before!" he said with a huge smile.

' we have? I've seen too many faces to remember'

" Luna, I'm sorry we bothered you we just wanted to see you already we couldn't wait but I guess it was a mistake" said the other boy