0056

Sitting in a familiar office. Eyes all on us. Looking at my hands, tracing over and over again that scar.  Over and over with my eyes. A hand went over minds as I realized it was Lea.

" what are you thinking?" She softly asked

" what have they both been thinking of." Alex mumbled

I took a glance at masons as he too was looking at his hands. Though I could practically read his thoughts.

' did I do this? Did I really hurt them? How was this even fathers doing? Why? Why? Why? WHY? WHY, WHY-'

" stop it Mason" I softly spoke

Crossing my hands, resting my palms on my arm. Gripping tightly on my arm feeling a heavy weight on my shoulders.

" j-just stop it." I whispered

" kids, I understand your minds aren't in the right state. But remember you're stronger then him-"

" he killed a pregnant women in front of me here. He stepped foot in here once. He's been sending warnings and promises. Someone has entered here without none of you realizing. Gosh he's been hunting us down for days on end! And For What!? Mason doesn't even remember doing anything to them and nor do I! All I saw was blood and people so scared. I don't know what's happening anymore. I want to run away so bad"

" he's only getting closer" Mason scoffed

" He's driving you away from us again!" Max spoke

I looked over at him seeing he tensed.

" you don't think I see his clear intent?" I glared

" you said you wanted to run-"

" Because what have I been doing for nearly my whole life!?"

" Run, kill, run, kill" Mason and I spoke

" understand, understand why. I've lived for to long with those urges. And to find out I'm not normal is even worse. He's after us. He's coming" i nearly laughed out

Standing up and out of the chair, I started to pace around.

" coming to not just get you but..turn against you" Alex spoke

" what?" Xavier spoke

I looked to him and seeing his eyes glaring into Alex.

Alex sighed and I turned to the male that I had recognized a little.

" I don't think you remember me Luna, but I am Ryan. Brother of max and well, I apologize for this beta and...Alpha"

He stood up as the room fell quiet. His steps were nearly the only sound. Hands in his pocket as I felt the air its self feel heavy.

For a second I saw him flinch. Giving him soft eyes knowing whose doing it was.

Slowly he continued and outstretched his hand to me. Seeing a paper sticking out I took it and unfolded the paper.

Before I could even read a word someone had caught my wrist and ripped the paper away from me.

" Hey-"

" No" Xavier sternly spoke

His eyes had turned a dark yellow. His fangs were bared to me. His grip on my wrist tightens.

" it's another one isn't it...from how long" I softly spoke

Though he didn't answer. Instead he ignored me and was about to walk away.

" Im not here to argue with you Xavier. How long ago? From the last one" I sternly spoke

He sighed and placed his hands on his hips.