0029

___

Stirring a bit as I yawned. Opening my eyes and finding nothing but a dark room.

" Xavier" I mumbled but no answer

Sitting up and looking over seeing no one. Placing my hand to where he rested as it still felt warm.

Getting off the bed and stretching a little more when a voice spoke.

' Hazel...somethings wrong...I can't talk to my mate'

' Mia? Why weren't you-'

' trust me. Go out and look for him. I can't reach them'

I stayed silent for a moment before calmly walking out the door seeing nothing but the dark halls.

Still in a daze as thoughts here and there came.

' wonder..I wonder if Izzy has told him...told him about Ava...'

" i need to get my head straight" I sighed

I kept going down and found the stairs continuing when I noticed a door wide open.

" alpha ran off in that direction. We don't know why but he's been doing this for the past few nights"

Looking at the female guard as she didn't look in my direction.

" thank you for letting me know." I said

She bowed and walked off when I yelled out to her. She spun around and bowed as I walked towards her.

" can..you and a few others come with me?"

She lifted her head and looked at me confused.

" please..what if I get ambushed by something random" I joked

She smiled and nodded. Seconds later a few others came by as I took the lead and went out.

Stepping out when feeling a hand on my shoulder.

" luna you're barefoot."

I looked over my shoulder and spoke.

" remember, this doesn't bother me...a rouge"

" I apologize-"

" no need, let's find him so we can rest or at least some"

They didn't respond as I walked a few feet in front of them as they spread out a little to see if they see him.

Going into the tree lines listening around but only hearing the foot steps of the others around. Going in deeper when a sudden growl was heard.

' follow it. Follow that growl.' Mia ordered

I felt her presence become known and strong as I felt my self quickly tense as my sense became slightly heightened.

Walking calmly from where the growl came from. Walking till a familiar scent was let out.

' Go to that scent' I ordered the guards

Hearing small growls and howls around but not far from me as I walked much closer.

' what are you up to...' I thought

" Xavier come here" a female voice spoke

' Go Now' I growled ordering them

I felt my insides twist as I could only think the worst. Hearing bushes rustling it made me start to run.

Running till I could see what was going on. Seeing what he was doing this late. Seeing him with someone else.