1

A young boy with dark black hair in a oversized ripped jean jacket wanders the aisles. Holding exactly 2 dollars and 34 cents in his hand.

He must buy toilet paper but he hasn't eaten in 3 days, and he can afford the Ramen if he doesn't buy the toilet paper. His Aunt will be mad if he doesn't return home with what she wants.

So with a quick move he grabs the  Ramen and shoves it under his coat. Then he runs down the aisle and grabs toilet paper.

He gets in line nervously, he's up next and he is afraid he will get caught. He puts the toilet paper on the counter and the nice man smiles and rings it up.

"$2.23" The man says. The boy digs through his pocket and the Ramen falls. His eyes wide as he freezes. The man at the counter goes to say something but is cut off by a deep voice.

"I'll buy this" a man says from behind the boy while picking up the Ramen. The boy turns around and studies the stranger's face.

White button up shirt and casual jeans. Black hair, beautiful brown eyes, he was truly gorgeous. And when a smirk was shown on his face, a small blush appeared on the boy's.

He finally realized he was staring for too long, he put his money on the counter and payed for the paper.

Then he waited for the guy, as the cashier rung up Sticky Notes, A box of pencils, "Good Job" Stickers and his small packet of Ramen.

And he didn't think much when the guy gave him the bag of Ramen. Well of course he was thankful so with his polite manners and shyness, he finally managed to thank the guy.

But when the guy offered to buy him actual lunch he froze. Thoughts like: Did I just run into a child predator?  Am I gonna get raped? Should I run away why I still can?

Nope, instead the boy say okay awkwardly and left the store with him. He got in the man's car and they introduced each other.

"My name is Jeongguk" The older male said turning his car on.

"I-I'm Taehyung, sir" He said nervously.

"Call me Jungkook and nice to meet you, so lets go to McDonald's?" He said while turning the steering wheel and pulling out of the parking lot. Taehyung nodded in confirmation. "So I assume you walked here? Do you need to like call your parents to let them know or?"

"I don't" Taehyung said looking out the window, making sure they were actually on their way to the restaurant and not some creepy smelly basement.

The ride felt longer then it needed to be. With no conversation, one minute seemed like 5. Eventually Jungkook broke the silence.

"Why aren't you in school?"

"W-what?"

"Are you skipping? Its a monday and its still school hours, so?"

"Im sick today, im out sick"

"Oh, okay. Well we are here" He said parking the car. They both got out and entered the building. "You can get whatever you want" Jungkook told Taehyung.

Taehyung stared at the board fir a while and when it was their turn he got nuggets and water. Jungkook ordered a Big Mack, fries and soda.

When their food arrived, they sat together and put their trays on the table. Taehyung went to eat his food but Jungkook stopped him, he rolled up Tae's sleeve so food wouldn't ruin his jacket but it revealed bruises and small cuts. Tae immediately covered it and looked down.

Although Jungkook meant no harm to him, it hurt Tae's pride to let a complete stranger see his struggles. Jungkook awkwardly apologized and began to eat. Eventually Tae started to and they finished within 15 minutes. They didn't talk much and in the end they left only knowing each others name.

They left together and Jungkook brought Taehyung back to the store. Jungkook said that he would bring him home but Tae insisted. So he left him at the store with a small goodbye and he drove away.

Even though it was around a 15-20 minute walk home and he would of rather of gotten a ride. He couldn't let a "stranger" know where he lived and especially one that already knew something was wrong with him. So he walked.

When he arrived home he filled with anger. A new pair of men shoes were by the door way. His Aunt had brought home another guy, at least she would be busy with that dude and wouldn't be able to punish him for being extremely late.

So he took off his shoes and walked through the apartment trying to be as quiet as possible. He got to his room and put his headphones in. No one wants to hear the fake moans of your aunt in the room next to you, so music was is answer. The only true friend he had.