26

Jin POV

How was I supposed  to know that Jungkook and Namjoon was coming home? I wasnt even aware that they were on the same plane as me until his son walked by, to be honest I actually  thought it was Jungkook for some reason.

I came back to South Korea only because of some personal issues, obviously I notified Alpha of my arrival beforehand. And not of them, especially since I didnt know.

But its definitely great to see them again. Jungkook is practically my brother, his mother raised me even when she could barely take care of her own. Being the oldest I took care of them too, helping and trying to be a good son. And with Namjoon...

He's the son of the last Alpha, he would of died if it wasnt for Jungkook.  The new Alpha practically adopted Jungkook and his siblings. Although I dont know much, I know that the Alpha really liked his mom. So I'm just gonna guess and say that the Alpha wanted to be 'nice' to her children and kept Namjoon alive.

It's a good thing too, Namjoon and I are mates. But at the same time not really, I was an early bloomer and learned it way too early. Namjoon on the other hand will never be able to, he'll never know we are mates do to the past. He can't exactly feel or express how he feels, his body just dosen't make those hormones  and things. So most of his laughter and emotions are from having it beat into him as a child. I wish I could just be there for him, like a mate should be.

3rd POV

"We're here, get out" Jungkook said unbuckling his seatbelt.

"Okay~" Taehyung said forgetting about what happened earlier. "Wait pick me up!" He shouted from his seat.

"No"

"Why not??" Taehyung cutely pouted.

"You're not 5, get out" Jungkook said. Taehyung huffed.

They all got out the off the car and admired the restaurant. Nervousness and fear was what they were feeling, not sudden happiness of a reunion. "C'mon, what are we waiting for?" Taehyung  tugged Jungkook's hand forcing him to move forward, still lost in thought. They rest slowly walked behind him.

"Aren't we a little underdressed?" Namjoon asked. Technically they are, wearing sweatpants, t-shirts, and cheap jackets to an expensive restuarant with a dress code.

"Yeah but the waiters wont say anything especially if we here to see Alpha, the owner  of the establishment." They walked up the steps, Taehyung finally realizing the scary-ish atmosphere around the place and adjusting his attitude.

"All right, Taehyung.. Don't say anything unless spoken to. And be nice and have manners" Jungkook whispered to Taehyung while Seokjin talked with the waiter.

"I'm not 5" Taehyung said stubbornly and sarcastically, letting Jungkook chuckle a bit.

They all followed Seokjin and the waiter. To a table in the back, 2 people were seated at the table. Alpha himself and suprisingly Jungkook's mother.

Just at the sight of Seokjin made her start to tear up, but when she saw Jungkook happy tears had finally arrived. She immediately stood up focusing on her two boys, not noticing  Namjoon or her 'grandson'.

"Seokjin, Jungkook" Her hands made the ushering movement and they both went to her leaving the others behind.

A beautiful hug of the 3 was interrupted by Alpha.

"Sit down I don't have all day" He said a little angry.  Jungkook and Seokjin immediately took a seat followed by Namjoon and Taehyung. Namjoon who had brought more tears to Mother and more anger to Alpha.

"Who's he?" Jungkook's mother pointed to Taehyung, whose body forcefully shrunk to seem smaller due to fear.

"He's my son Eomma, you're a grandmother now" Jungkook smiled and put his hand on Taehyung's shoulder. Joy filled her face and confusion filled Alpha's then anger.

"Didnt I say, I'd marry you?! And now you go and have a mutt? That's what it is right?!?" Alpha's anger erupted.

_____