27

WARNING: TRIGGERING MOMENTS AND CURSING (also violence) ᵔᴥᵔ

3rd Person

"I had a perfectly good woman for you! And you randomly decide to go have a son? A mutt at that?!?" Alpha screamed at Jungkook. Alerting everyone in the restaurant. The humans started whispering and Jungkook heard everything.

He was mentally being attacked, past memories flooded his mind. Seokjin and Namjoon stared down at their laps and tears ran down Taehyung's emotionless face.

"Honey, relax. It's okay" Jungkook's mother said trying to calm the enraged male.

"Honey?" Jungkook squeaked out. "You married him?!" Jungkook was angry.

"And what you gonna do about it? Do you possibly think your stronger than me?!" Alpha stood up and slammed his hands on the table, his eyes glowed a dark red. "At this point I might as well abandon you, you've felt that before right? One more time wouldn't hurt right?" Alpha said trying to get into Jungkook's head. It was working.

Workers of the restaurant started removing the onlookers, mostly for their saftey. Deleting each and every video recorded.

"You know what?!? I'm done here! I can't take you f_cker anymore! F_ck off!" Jungkook screamed back, standing and knocking over his chair. This only made Alpha angrier. Growls erupted in the room. Ones you could feel in your soul.

"Honey, take it easy. He's still a child, our child." Mother said grabbing Alpha's arm and pleading.

"You know what b_tch!" Alpha pushed her to the ground. Namjoon stood up immediately from shock.. or was it anger? "I've had it with you! You're nothing but a f_cking sex toy! Honey this, honey that! What the h_ll-" A sudden shove stopped his speech. He was thrown to the ground, knocking over a table. Glass shattered and littered the floor. Alpha wasn't just hurting Jungkook, he had gone too far.

Namjoon didnt think twice about grabbing Taehyung and Seokjin. He practically carried out Taehyung who was trapped in his own pain of memories and Seokjin who was completely blanking.

"What the h_ll?! Finally standing up for yourself? Too bad, from what I can see.. you're still a f_cking pup in a crate!" Alpha laughed standing up and brushing himself off. Jungkook lost all sense of sanity.

He rammed himself into Alpha, knocking both himself and Alpha into the glass on the floor. Painful grunts from Aplha was heard, but they only lasted a second.

Alpha managed to flip himself on top of Jungkook. Grabbing him by the neck, attempting to strangle him to death. Mother go up and tackled him off her son in wolf form.

"Get off you b_tch!" Alpha yelled kicking her off with obviously not human strength. She hit the wall with a terrible thud. His attention went back to Jungkook, who was no longer struggling for air. He wasnt even there.

A sudden growl came from behind him, Jungkook had shifted. He was no longer in control. Before Alpha could even react. Jungkook had him pinned to the floor by his shoulder, his teeth tearing this skin every small movement. Digging deeper each second.

Alpha made his loose hand into a fist, hitting the side of Jungkook's head over and over, harder and harder. Loosening Jungkook's grip. He grabbed him by his throat, practically tearing off part of his own shoulder as he threw him.

"Is that all you got?" Alpha chuckled. "I thought you were training all these years!?" He immediately shifted, bones cracked and clothes tore.

"You're scared aren't you?" Jungkook said. "That's why your wolf's out right?" Jungkook moved closer and closer. "Can you not handle me in human form? Have you gotten weaker Aplha? Or should I say SeungHo?"

"You b_tch!" Both charged at each other. Heads colliding, Jungkook grabbed him by the scruff and shook his head violently. Ripping fur and skin, SeungHo dug into Jungkook's back. His he dug his claws deeply, causing whimpers to fill the room.

They continued to swap places, one with his teeth in the other or claws. Fur littered the ground, blood, broken wood and glass. When the finally separated due to physical fatigue it had only been 7 whole minutes. From when they started yelling up till now.

Both were in terrible shape. Jungkook's left ear was basically missing, his neck bleeding and a terrible wound on his back where SeungHo repeatedly scratched and bit.

SeungHo was no better though. From the front, you could see part of his shoulder and neck area was missing. Torn off and bleeding, it was amazing on how Jungkook could not reach his jugular vein, to ultimately win this match.

Jungkook took a deep painful breath and shifted, police alarms were heard. He had to finish this fast. SeungHo ran towards his body, thinking he had the win. Humans were soft easily harmed creatures, why would Jungkook be so stupid? That's the reason he failed his training.

Jungkook prepared for impact, but took a certain stance. He had it all planned. Seungho went for his arm, latching on and immediately breaking the bone. He shook it violently. Jungkook forced his body to twist, eventually laying on Seungho. Even in immense pain he managed to put pressure on Seungho's ribs.

Popping his own shoulder in the process, he pressed hard. Seungho's breathing and grip was dying down. Seungho was dying. Jungkook took one last hard hit, right in the ribs of Seungho. A crack was heard, Seungho let go of Jungkook's arm.

Seungho wasnt dead though, yes he was dying. A very painful journey to death too. But he wasnt dead like Jungkook wanted. Jungkook needed control.

He grabbed a jagged piece of glass off of floor that already had blood on it. He adjusted himself, putting his legs around the more like bear than wolf beast. Raising the weapon right above the wolf, aiming so he would be sure he was dead.

_____

A/N: Gonna apologize for my unexpectedly long break. And also the quality of this chapter, I'm not the best at writing action scenes (or in general). I am also planning to make this story longer than originally planned, adding more details, maybe some fluff chapters and I'll fill in the backgrounds of people. I hate having questions that wont be answered so, I'll hopefully answer them in the next few chapters.

Also since apparently my story is a little confusing. You can ask me questions about it, I wont bite ᵔᴥᵔ
(I'll try to answer all of them as best as I can)