11

Jungkook POV

"If you are making a report and are person under 18 press one, if you are a making a report and are a relative of the victim press two, if you are making a report and are not a relative to the victim press three" I pressed 3. And waited a few moments.

"Hello, my name is Karen and I will be her to help you. Can you tell me your name, age and any necessary imformation that may be needed?"

"Uh- I am a teacher at ####### Highschool, my name is Jungguk Jeon and I am 24 years old. And I'd like to make a child abuse report for a student"

"Okay, can you tell the students information and reason for suspected abuse?"

"Yes, but its not suspected the student has shown and told me himself." A bit of a lie but I got to make sure that he's safe. " His name is Taehyung Kim and he's 16 years old"

"Okay, and who abuses him?"

"His Aunt"

"Is his Aunt the only person in the house? Or do other people live there? And do you have any information about her?"

_______

After around an hour of talking to the lady and trying to convince her, she said that she'll send someone to the school. Someone who would talk to Taehyung, although I'm not sure how he'll react to her/him, I know he'll be mad at me.

After having some thoughts,  I got my things ready and left the school. The ride home felt longer than usual and more irrigating, was Taehyung not being around starting to bother me?

Well whatever it was, it surely notified Namjoon because that boy ran away as soon as I stepped inside the house. Of course being the Alpha I was, I called him back to me. He carefully made his way over to me, in his human form.

"What happened to being a dog?" I asked walking in the living room.

"Well, Taehyung isn't here and I don't like being in my wolf form the whole time." He followed me.

"To be honest I like your wolf, he's less clumsy than you. And its not like its my fault that youre a dog for Taehyung. You were the one who was in dog form when we came home."

"Yeah but you didnt have to buy me a dog bowl or chew toys, its embarrassing." I sat down on the couch, spreading my work on the coffee table.

"Well you are a dog aren't you?"

"You know, I'm an Alpha too. You shouldn't disrespect your elders either."

"This is why I like you Namjoon, your forgivefull and a great leader. But I'm the Alpha for you. You owe you life to me, and if I say your a dog. You will be one, especially for Taehyung" Namjoon scoffs.

"Excuse me? I'm not even sure if that whole statement had a single complement that didn't contradict with something else."

"Its a good thing."

"What?" He sits down on a different couch.

"That youre a dog"

"I'm done" He stands up and walks down the hall. Namjoon and I go way back, to childhood. So we joke about random things and the joke usually lasts for weeks, we like to annoy each other. But we both know when enough is enough, fights between Alphas can get deadly. And just because of that, we both have a insane amount of control that has allowed to keep our peace. Our friendship that has lasted since birth.

_____

Taehyung POV

A knock wakes me. My head pounds is pain and dried blood cracks on my skin. I slowly stand and on the first time my legs collapse out of pure weekness, with a second time I manage to use the side on the wall and stand. The knock appears again and again as I walk towards the door, eventually reganing enough strength and balance to walk without support.

My shirt is ripped and the hole by my arm shows some new bruises, and the other side has a little blood. Probably blood that dripped onto the floor and then onto my shirt aswell. I seemed like a mess and was, but I was going to open the door anyway. Am I hoping that my savior will be on the other side? No. Its more likely its one of my Aunt's men.

I reach for the top and unlock it, then I open it. Keeping my head down low. A familiar voice spoke. It wasn't Jungkook though, it was someone else.

"Hey, do you have any-. Are you okay?" He asked. I keep my head down and my eyes began to water. I just stared at his shoes. "Where's your mom? Were you kidnapped, do you need help? I can call the cops" He immediately reached for his pocket.

"N-no" My voice cracked. I started crying, I probably seemed like a small child.

"Its okay don't cry" He immediately pulled me into a hug. "Lets get you out of here. Are the kidnappers home?" I shook my head in distress, I wasnt sure if my Aunt was home. And if he believed that I was kidnapped, this might all work out. He picked me up with no effort and closed the door. He then started running with me in his hands. This was crazy! I have to be serious. I just like a guy practically kidnap me when he thinks he's saving me from one. This is a mess. Why can't I think straight.

He carried me to a main road and halled a Taxi. He put me in first and didnt hesitate to say the police station.

"No" Was all I said and he looked at me, making direct eye contact. It was dark but I could tell he was the man who had warned me about the cops and supported my runaway. My eyes widened as he changed the destination. To an address, most likey his house? During the ride he out his Black hoodie on me and his black hat too. When we finally left the taxi he picked me up once again and we entered a small apartment. Did every one who lived in New York have an appartment? To Jungkook's house it was an hour ride, away from the city. I guess New York is just known for its apartments.

He opened the door and the lights were off, he sat me down on his couch and turned the lights on. I finally got a good look at his face. He was Asian like me, good looking too but kinda has that look that he has seen "stuff", if he wasn't my new found savior. I would probably scared as heck.

"Whats your name kid?" He asked digging through his draws in his  kitchen. He grabbed random Medical things, he waan't as organized as Jungkook.

"Taehyung"

"Korean?" I nodded as he walked over to me. "My names Jackson, Jackson Wang"

____

(New Character!!! Anyway kids, we dont trust strangers! Taehyung does though ^_^)