23

Jungkook POV

After my thing with Taehyung, I took care of the rest of the problem in my room. I don't wanna get that 'to much information' thing but I'll only say that... it was probably the best I've done it in years. Especially since I had Taehyung's body in my mind.

Anyway I worked quite hard to clean the house. Even if we're moving, its only nice to clean the house for the people who will eventually move in. I finished packing important things, like my favorite books, paper work and etc. Even after I finished everything on my list to do, only 20 minutes had passed. So I called up the airport and bought another 1st class ticket to Korea, I mean Taehyung already knows that Namjoon's a human. I'll be nice this time, so he doesn't have to sleep in a crate.

3rd Person

In Namjoon's mind, Taehyung apparently didn't care about the price of things. Namjoon's poor wallet would definitely be empty by the end of their short shopping trip. Taehyung had managed to grab shirt and jackets that were 50$ each, not to forget that if he saw a random toy he'd throw it in to the cart and if he saw a snack he liked, he got 2 boxes of it. It had only been 30 minutes and Taehyung has probably racked up about 400-500 dollars worth of stuff, and they still had to get clothes for him. Lets not forget that they have to fit everything into a carrier.

Eventually Namjoon had to tell Taehyung to only get what he needed and helped Taehyung put a lot back. By the end the only thing that remained in the cart, was underwear, shirts, a jacket, 3 hoodies, pocky, a stuffed dog, socks and pants for Taehyung. Namjoon got a few shirt and a hoodie, he had pants and things back at home. He'd just pack those when they get back.

The car ride was quick, they talked about random things but mostly just about the werewolf thing. When they reached the house, they had to rush inside and pack. Jungkook's mood was way better, he was bored but excited once he saw Taehyung.

Taehyung decided to forgive him, but he'd stay away a bit and be careful. Jungkook tried to help Taehyung pack but Taehyung kind of nicely rejected him without words. Namjoon eventually helped him after packing his own stuff, leaving Jungkook to kind of sulk in the room while watching.

In another 10 minutes, they were all in Jungkook's car on the way to the airport. Because a certain person (Namjoon) had to use the restroom right before leaving, Jungkook had to speed a little on the way. Just in time to make the checking in, the wait in the airport was awkward just like the car ride but they had some small chat. And eventually boarded the plane.

----- A short bonus chapter for you guys! -----