18

Taehyung POV

When the car finally stopped, it had pulled into a drive way. The house was huge, unlike Jungkook's house it actually looked like people lived there. A small garden in the front and a basket ball hoop next to the garage, and from what I could see a fenced in yard in the back. The house had two stories and was colored a nice cream color but the door was a bright red. In all it was beautiful and I would say that I actually wanted to see the inside but only if I forgot about the fact I would be living there with strangers. 

I followed the lady up the sidewalk leading to the entrance of the house. Holding my bag and my box. The neighborhood was clearly a rich one, probably full of rich snooty children too. Can't wait for school..

She knocked on the door and a women opened it. She had dirty blonde hair, a pretty face and was actually quite tall, made me feel smaller by alot. I moved out from behind Shannon to see more.

I could see a little of the inside, some stairs and a hallway. And part of the kitchen?

"You most be Taehyung, I've heard quite alot about you" She had almost a southern accent that had been drowned out. She seemed nice almost a little too nice, but what would I know considering the only love I receive is from Jungkook, who believes in tough love.

I nodded and Shannon pushed me in front of her. The blonde lady then called for her family, it was loud but nice and soon people came running down the stairs.

A man who was way taller than me and the women appeared, he had dark brown hair that was shaved on the sides. He had glasses and a small scratchy beard, he probably hadn't shaved in a while. He looked to be in his early twenties but had to be older considering the teenagers and child who stood beside him.

The teenagers were identical girls, both brown long hair and blue eyes from their mother, they were most likely twins. The child gripping his father's shirt was almost identical to his mother as they shared similar features. And a minute later another child came down the stairs, a young boy who looked around my age. That's  only because I looked 10. He had brown hair and blue eyes two but freckles that littered his face. And to be completely honest, they all were insanely beautiful.

They let me inside and we followed the blonde women into their living room, passing the kitchen and dinning room. Everyone sat on the couches, making me nervous. The living was quite big and modern, a flat screen TV was on a stand. One like Jungkooks and the couches were a gray color that complemented the walls.

"My name is Leah, this is my husband Brandon" He nodded. "My twins girls, Sami and Sarah, my youngest girl Dakota" She pointed towards the 9 year old, I felt bad thinking she was a boy. Her short hair and clothes threw me off. "And my youngest, Eliot" He smiled at me.

Shannon ushered me to say something but when I didn't she talked.

"This is Taehyung Kim, as you probably know he'll be staying with you guys for a while. As you have already fostered children, there is no need for me to go over things. So I'll be taking my leave" I watched as she stood up and adjusted her black skirt. The father followed her out and I just sat on their couch awkwardly, not knowing what to really do..

"Well Eliot why dont you bring him to your room and help him unpack, girls finish your homework and I'll start dinner" Obviously Leah was the leader of the house, apparently Brandon didn't have any say.

I stood up and grabbed my things, following a 5 year old up the stairs and down a hair.

"You'll have to share a room with me, but my room is very big so dont worry. Oh and the night light will keep away bad guys so you won't be scared" He said dragging his hand against the wall as he walked.

I followed him into a room and was actually amazed, the room definitely had to be the master bedroom. But it was obviously given to him. It had a large window that had a ledge you could sit on, one twin sized bed by each of the walls. The walls had pictures and a wall closet that was neatly organized. It was a nice bedroom.

"You can put your clothes in that dresser and keep you toys under your bed. I won't play with them, I have my own" He said assuring me. Did he think I was some 5 year old like him? A knock on the side of the door startled me, it was his father.

"Here's your uniform, make sure you wash up before dinner. My wife will literally check your hands for dirt. Also school starts at 9 so take a shower before then" He handed me the uniform and walked away, Eliot followed him out.

I sat down on the bed then just laid back. Was this really happening? Since when are people so nice? I like them and all but I really want Jungkook. I curled into a ball and laid like that thinking. My life was just getting better but how much longer would it continue that way? Everytime anything went right something terrible happened that was two time that greatness. It was just how life worked or at least mine did.

I just really want Jungkook. I want him to hug me and say everything will be alright, I him to love me as much as I love him. I want him to know that whatever happens I will still be there, wanting his love no matter the circumstance. I truly love him.

____

(Yet again this chapter is lacking in vkook, I apologize lol.)

HAPPY BDAY HOBI!!!

HAPPY BDAY HOBI!!!