6

(A/N: I just want to say, hopefully you read tags for books because if not there is a mighty surprise for you in the upcoming chapters ^~^)

Warning: Child Abuse, Cursing, Fluff, Supernatural Drama, Drugs etc.

3rd POV

"Yah!! You brat!! Open this door!!" His Aunt yelled while pounding on the door. "You costed me my customers!!" She yelled.

Taehyung crouched in the corner of his closet, debating whether or not to open the door. If he did he would get hurt, and if he didn't he would be beaten worse for the delay. So what was the answer? Nether. He stood up and grabbed a orange sweatshirt with his rabbit in hand. He walked out of his small closet and grabbed his school bag, dumping all of the paper's and books onto the floor. With the noise his Aunt yelled.

"Don't you be trashing my house boy!! Or you'd better be ready!!" She yelled. He grabbed a clump of clothes from a pile in the corner and grabbed change from a hole in the wall. He stuffed the clothes and a old small blanket into his bag. And with a deep breathe he opened his window. It was only a 18 feet drop from the 2nd floor apartments, no big deal.

He put his bookbag on and grabbed his rabbit, fitting it into his small pocket. He grabbed the sides of the window and sat on the edge with his feet hanging over, he wasn't scared of the drop but of his Aunt. What would she do? Push him off, kill him? He didn't want know.

He grabbed a ledge with his small hands and kept his chest to the wall. If he is careful he could shimmy his way down to the siding pole and climb down that. So with his toes on a 1 inch siding strip and his hands holding on to window ledges, he managed to get to the pole with only a few scrapes from the rough wall. Grabbing the cold metal pole, he put his feet on the things that connected them to the wall. And when he was only a few inches away from the ground he jumped, landing on his knees and hands.

Pain shot through his body, but he had to keep moving. It took him 15 minutes to get down, obviously his Aunt wasn't dumb and probably figured out that he somehow managed to escaped and would soon come looking for him. He stood up and wiped the blood off his knees with his hands, then made his way down the road in a sprint.

With extremely cold air entering his lungs, he continued to run until reaching a small gas station. Walking in and figuring out what he could buy with what change he had. Of course with trouble, the worker was suspicious of the boy. It was 10:30 at night, why would there be a small boy in his store? To steal. So the worker made it clear that he didn't want him in his store, but with Taehyung being innocent and naïve he didn't catch on.

"Hey! If you don't leave soon, I'll call the cops" The worker yelled at Tae causing a small flitch. Without a second thought Taehyung bolted to the door knocking down a small shelf of goodies. He yelled once again and thankfully didn't notice Taehyung stolen a small bag of bread. He ran out the door and down the dark road.

Eventually bumping into a tall man, who grabbed his wrists before he could tumble backwards.

"Hey kid, don't you know what time it is" The man said letting go his wrists, Taehyung kept his head down and stared at the man's timberlands. "Hey kid, look at me" Taehyung looked up for a second letting the man notice his teary eyes and bruised face. The he mumbled a sorry and tried to move past the taller man. The man grabbed his arm and said "If your running away be careful, the cops are out tonight"

Tae nodded and he let go of his arm, letting him go. During Tae's search for a place to stay it started raining, not hard but he knew it would start pouring soon. So he sat under a bus station and ate his bread, until homeless man sat down next to him. And feeling pity, Taehyung shared half of the bread with the man, while learning random things about the world as they talked. When the rain began to pour the older man left, leaving Tae to decide what to do next.