22

3rd Person

Have you ever felt... backstabbed or something like that. Well Taehyung was feeling way worse than that, probably 3 or 4 times worse. Including the feelings of fear, confusion and more.

Being comforted by a guy who was originally a dog was not really helping the whole thing either.

"He didnt mean it Taehyung" Namjoon said handing him a new shirt. Taehyung looked at him for a while, his hands up to his chest. Sitting on the toilet in fetus position, trying to figure what he witnessed, what had happened and what the h_ll were they. Clearly not human. "What do you need from the store? I'll take you instead."

Taehyung slightly nodded while putting his shirt on, feeling intimidated a little by Namjoon's size. He was quite big as an animal but definitely bigger as a human. Taehyung's clothes thankfully weren't to messed up, at least decent enough to go out. At least it didn't seem like he was just assaulted.

"We can leave now if you want..well we should leave now" Namjoon said checking the time on his watch. Taehyung shyly agreed and walked out of the bathroom, following the huge guy. They walked past Jungkook's room and noises could be heard, immediately stopping Taehyung to listen. But Namjoon ushered him past quickly to the livingroom then the front door. Namjoon handed him a coat from the wall hook, it wasnt Taehyung's.

It was Jungkook's older one, he had to wear that one considering he didnt have one himself. Taehyung thought it was Namjoon's or something, immediately eliminating Jungkook from his thoughts. Instead filling it with thoughts of trying figure things out. Like a dog that became a human, that one could take a while.

They walked out the door but instead of going to the car in front of the house. Namjoon lead him to the back, where a sportscar rested. It was completely white and in amazing conditions, although Taehyung wasn't sure what type it was. He could tell it was expensive.

"You like it? I worked real hard for it. Never gonna let Jungkook even touch it, he'll be stupid and run it off the road." He said opening the door, a door that opened upwards and not like a regular door. Taehyung was obviously amazed, Namjoon who was a good dog before.. was even a good human.

Taehyung got in the car, and looked at the buttons. He liked how they lit up. He watched as Namjoon pressed a button turning it on.

"Seat belt"

"What?"

"Saftey first Taehyung" Taehyung nodded and put his seat belt on. Even if he was just almost raped and things, small enjoyable moments would make him feel a little better throughout the day. He would try everything to not be reminded.

"When's our flight?" Taehyung asked. "Wait. Are we even still going?" Considering what had just happened and all, the probability of it still happening was low in his mind.

"Yeah, we are. It's in a few hours so will have to get things quick. I'm just glad I dont have to be in a crate during the whole 14 hour flight." Taehyung let out a giggle.

"So can Jungkook be a dog too?" Taehyung asked. Namjoon immediately looked at him.

"A dog?" He scoffed. "For your information, our other half is a wolf." He looked back at the road.

"So you guys are a werewolf, like one that dies due to sliver?"

"Well... we a little different from those in the fairytales. Sliver wont kill us, technically we can die to pretty much anything if we aren't given time to heal." Taehyung made a 'o' face then nodded.

"Namjoon?"

"Yes?"

"Is the world full of werewolves? Or like Vampires and stuff?"

"Well werewolves are almost entirely extinct, but we tend to randomly meet each other so maybe the number increased over the years. And vampires exist, they just tend to try to hide away. More than us.. They'll live in the country side and try to be as human as possible. I'm not sure if others exist but they might." Taehyung took a mental note, realizing that even if he practically lived in New York City. Anyone next to him could be one of them.

"So.. was Jungkook, I mean his wolf out?" Taehyung looked directly at Namjoon. "Is that the reason he was made and did those things?" Namjoon thought for awhile, thinking about what would be best to tell him. The truth was that Jungkook had regained control before the whole incident, he had control, he could of stopped, but he didn't. It was wrong but Namjoon knew saying that would ruin a lot of things.

"Yeah, sometimes if we don't become a wolf in a while or give them what they want.. they can get a little excited?" Namjoon answered unsure of Taehyung's reaction.

"So Jungkook's wolf wants me?"

"Wel-"

"Does Jungkook want me too?"

"Yeah, they both want you. You're their mate." Namjoon shrugged. "But to be honest... I really don't even know, human and werewolf mates are unheard of."

"So its not impossible then?"

"Well, I guess so. I mean you're clearly his mate." Namjoon said making a right.

"So are you guys like wolves? Like real ones or?"

"We're basically the ones in the textbooks, but we have a few better traits and things that make us better."

"So.. I'm practically dating my father...that's a werewolf and my dog is a werewolf too?"

"I mean that's a little- never mind that's probably what makes the most sense anyway." Namjoon parked the car. "We're here." Taehyung looked out the window, they were at a mall. "So we have exactly 3 hours to get what we need and get on the plane, well minus 30 minutes considering the check in ti-"

"Well then hurry dog!" Taehyung ran past him into the store, clearly in a better mood. Namjoon on the other hand was irritated, realizing that Taehyung and Jungkook would keep calling him Dog forever.

---

(Anyway I wanna thank everyone who reads this! We have reached 12k views and 620 votes!!! I am very thankful! A bonus chapter will be updated today as well '-')