42

(A/N: Yes! Yes, I know that the story no longer makes sense and is totally off the original plan... I was totally new to writing when i began this story so like im sorry? I finishing the story now yeah..)

"Give it to me straight doc, I'm dying right?" Taehyung asked Chanyeol.

"No, sadly you're not." Jungkook joked receiving a powerful hit on the arm by Taehyung.

"Hyung!~ This is serious! What if I die?!?"

"Taehyung I can asure you no one is dying anytime soon. I'm almost 100% sure your faking this whole thing!" Chanyeol threw his hands up in the air and swirled in his chair. Taehyung's face going bright red in embarrassment.

"He's faking it?" Jungkook asked.

"No! I'm sick!" Taehyung yelled standing his ground.

"Taehyung-" Chanyeol cut off Jungkook saying "Let's change the subject, Taehyung. I'm sure you are aware of not being human correct?"

"Aye, I know" Jungkook gave him a weird look. "I'm basically a billion different things right?"

"Not exactly but-"

"It doesnt matter anyway! I'm still me."

"Actually, well um. Yeah you're you but I'm guessing you aren't aware of the problems you'll face?"

"Problems?" Jungkook asked confused and concerned.

"Not even the daddy knows? Or should I say *cough* nevermind. I'll explain it in simple words. As you know, werewolves have their human half and wolf half, right?"

"Yeah" Taehyung replied taking it oddly very seriously.

"Well other races have that too. Like vampires has their human half and one thats almost like their darker side of them."

"So you're saying these personalities that he's been showing is because he's mixed?" Jungkook asked.

"Well yeah, but what's important is that you control them."

"Why? I've done well up till now. I haven't killed anyone.. yet or I think anyway?" Taehyung stated.

"Because you have so many different things inside you, your  mental capacity? Or like your mental strength might be weaker than the average supernatural. From what I can tell you've been fighting alot recently, fighting for control."

"So, will I live?" Taehyung started joking again feeling uncomfortable.

"Maybe?"

"What?!" Taehyung screamed.

"I'm joking, relax. As long as you keep strong and continue what you're doing you'll be fine."

"What happens if they take control? I seen it but it's never anything too bad" Taehyung looked at Jungkook like he was crazy.

"If it happens again.. and again.. Soon enough, he may not be able to return.. They'll get stronger and he'll get weaker."

"So I am gonna die?" Taehyungs said, his voice sounding like he was about to cry.

"No, just becareful okay? I mean I might be wrong too so??"

"What?!?" Taehyung and Jungkook yelled in sync.

"He's practically a new species, what do I know?" Chanyeol awkwardly shrugged.

_______

"Taehyung~" Jungkook called and the boy came running down the hall. "Why aren't you dressed yet?"

"What do you mean? We're leaving at 2 remember?"

"It is 2 Taehyung.."

"No it only 11:30! Look!" Taehyng took his phone out and showed the time.

"It says 2:03 Tae~" Jungkook said tying his shoes.

"What?!" He stared at his phone in disbelief. "This is why I can't watch television anymore! Time goes by so fast.." He pouted.

"So do you want me to get rid if the T.V.? Is that the problem?~" Jungkook teased.

"Of course not!"

"Go get ready, the aquarium closes at six."

"Right!" The boy did a complete 180 and ran down the hall. Today he had a goal. To have the best day ever.

______

The next chapter is the last ;(
Also merry christmas