41

(I know I am real late on updating, just moved into a new apartment so I didn't have wifi for awhile ㅠㅡㅠ)

Jungkook POV

Its day 3 of Taehyung being sick, I've scheduled an appointment with Chanyeol. Although its probably just a cold, after finding out what he was I'm worried. For all I know, it could easily be something else.

"Taehyung? Is that you?" I heard a noise from the hallway.

"Who else would it be?" His congested voice was barely heard. 

"Are you feeling any better?" He shrugged walking to me. I reached out to him and he walked into my hug. I pulled him closer and he snuggled his head into my shoulder. "Why don't we go and eat something?"

"A late night snack?" He seemed to attempt to be happy with his words.

"Of course~ Lets have many snacks." I teased, picking him up and walking to the kitchen. Then placing him on the counter and turning on the light.

"What should we have?" I asked opening the fridge, then being absolutely dumbfounded realising we had no food. "Well, do you think they still deliver pizza at this hour?" I asked closing the fridge and heard a small giggle.

"Probably?" I looked at Taehyung and smiled, getting a cute smile back.

"ouh?" Taehyung looked at me strangely. "ouh??" I quickly ran to him and grabbed his face.

"What?"

"Smile again?"

"Are you obsessed with my smiles now?" He smiled laughing.

"Fangs." My whole world stopped for a moment. Millions of things went through my mind, my emotions up and down like a rollercoaster.

"Fangs?"

"Taehyung! You're developing fangs!" He looked at me like I was completely crazy. Developing fangs was something to celebrate, although I'm totally unsure on whether they are werewolf or vampire fangs, or even a mix. It was a huge step into adulthood for young ones. I am shook, his other sides were officially starting to show.

"Are you sure you're not the one who is sick?" Totally done with my shenanigans he took my hands off his face and got off the counter. "Are you still gonna order pizza? I'm still hungry.."

"Yeah, I'll order it." I said embarrassed and regaining my posture. He nodded and wandered into the living room, turning on cartoons.
___________
(The Next Morning)

"Kookie?"

"Are you feeling better?"

"I'm okay.. but-"

"What? Do you hurt somewhere or are you-"

"Can you let me talk?!?" I gulped, surely he wasn't feeling too bad. His sassiness was back. "My teeth hurt.."

"I told you last night, your fangs are developing. It's normal."

"Normal?? I'm human, I can't just get fangs?" He stated holding his cheek. I had totally forgot to mention anything about what he was. He was completely oblivious to it all!

"Right! About that, we should have a talk, I guess. Well, in all honesty I can't really explain it but-"

"So I'm not human? That's all?" He said acting like it was not a big deal.

"Well yeah, but you are technically still human?" He gave me a weird look.

"What? Am I like a half-breed or something? A mutt?"

"You just offended so many beings-"

"Just tell me!"

"I really can't.. Its really complicated, you should ask Namjoon or Uncle Chanyeol when you see them. They can tell you." I smiled, attempting to change the conversation.

"So basically, you have no idea what is going on? Wow, and you say you I should trust you with my life" I cleared my throat.

"Clearly someone is feeling better, get dressed, I'll drive you to school."

*Cough Cough* "No.. I'm still sick~" He turned around walked slowly down the hall, clutching his stomach and head.

*Cough Cough*
_______