28

3rd Person

He grabbed a jagged piece of glass off of the floor that already had blood on it. He adjusted himself, putting his legs around the more like bear than wolf beast. Raising the weapon right above the wolf, aiming so he would be sure he was dead.

Even with the pain from his dislocated shoulder, his adrenaline kept him going. 

"Jungkook!! You don't wanna do this!" Namjoon yelled. He had immediately ran back in after rescuing the boys. He knew he couldn't allow the fight to continue, he knew that Jungkook would regret what he was about to do. 

A inhuman attempt at English came from Jungkook. But Namjoon knew what he said. Without a second thought, Namjoon tackled Jungkook himself.

A sigh of relief came from Seungho and his breathing quickly switched to normal. And the moment of terror finally stopped. Jungkook now on the side of Namjoon laying on the floor. His hands gripped on the sharp piece of glass. That was now perfectly lodged in Namjoon's abdomen.

Although the tense situation died and Jungkook was fully in control. He couldn't move, he had stabbed his brother, his best friend. 

He shockley stared into Namjoon's emotionless unconscious eyes, tears running down his face. Like he was the one who was stabbed.

Jungkook finally snapping back to reality panicked, pulling out the glass and pushing himself of Namjoon. It wasnt the smartest decision but he doesn't do well in situations. He took a second to think still holding the glass.

Members of the Pack piled into the restuarant. Immediately aiding to their Alpha, outside police sirens were getting closer. Seokjin who was comforting Taehyung felt the pain Namjoon couldn't feel.

He joined the men inside and ran to Namjoon. Leaving Taehyung alone. The smell of Namjoon's blood filled the whole room, it was stronger than Jungkook's and Seungho's for Seokjin.

Namjoon flipped to his back regaining  consciousness and applying pressure on himself. Jungkook still standing naked, covered in blood, holding the weapon he almost killed his Alpha with and probably his brother with.

(Namjoon and Jungkook aren't biological brothers, it's more mentally)

"Namjoon_ah!" Seokjin yelled pressing his hands on the massive wound. Although it wasnt necessarily a dangerous wound, if he continued to bleed like this he would die. "Its gonna be okay!" He yelled trying to assure him, Namjoon just nodded.

"The cops are on their way.." Namjoon once again reminded everyone in the room.

"God Dammit Jungkook! Wake up! Grab a table cloth and help me!" Jungkook woke up once again, grabbing a table cloth from the floor to give to him but dropped it noticing his mother in the corner by the wall.

"Guys! C'mon we ain't got all day!" A familiar voice yelled and interrupt everyone and everything. It was Hoseok, still dressed in dancing attire coming through the back door. No one would question how he found them. Seokjin's head snapped in his direction, same with Jungkook and Namjoon.

"Got it!" Namjoon stood up leaning against Seokjin. Jungkook still naked ran over to his mother and carried her unconscious body bridal style out the back door, struggling to get by the mess Apha's men had left. Thankfully their bodies had already started the healing process.

Loading everyone into the small car took only a few moments, the car would definitely need to be deeply cleaned at least 5 times to remove all the blood.

Not even a minute in the car and the police arrive, Hoseok drives leaving the building in the dust.

"Since when do you have a license?" Namjoon asked trying to lighten  the atmosphere.

"I don't" Hobi replied.

"Ha.. That's reassuring" Namjoon said.

"Wait.. Aren't we forgetting something?" Jungkook asked

"What? The fact that we are now basically wanted all of South Korea?!?" Seokjin yelled historically.

"I doubt that, it was a little fight..." Namjoon stated.

"Wait" Jungkook said thinking.

"Taehyung!" They all said in sync.

____

A/N: Happy Easter!
(This story is a complete mess)