34

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT (hey... u wanted it 😏... anyway this will probably be the last smut-ish thing,  because I ain't into it)

Taehyung POV

"School is terrible and all the damn people in it are a_sholes!" I screamed entering our house, the lights where off and a familiar lump laid on the couch. "Jungkook?"

"Yeah?"

"You good?"

"Yeah, I'm just tired" I threw my bookbag on a different couch and turned the lights on.

"So what are we doing today?"I asked walking into the kitchen looking for some snacks. "Ugh, it's so hot! Why isnt the air conditioner on?"

"What?"

"You said we would have fun today..." I opened the freezer and took out an ice pop. Then walked over to him and sat on his lap and leaned back. "Ugh, it's so boring here!"

Jungkook chuckled and wrapped his hands around my waist making me slightly flinch when his warm hands touched my cold skin.

"Ahh, this is nice" I exaggerated leaning into his touch my icepop still in hand. His face nuzzled into my neck and I could feel him breathing, he brought his hands up from my waist to my torso pulling me closer. Even though it was hot outside and inside, our bodies felt like ice packs for each other.

"Yeah, this is nice" He agreed with me,  snuggling closer.

"So are we just gonna sit here and do nothing?" I licked my icepop, the refreshing cold taste cooling me down. He stood up, picking me up in the process. Carrying me awkwardly, his right hand holding my crotch and left arm supporting my back as we moved to the bigger couch.

He put me down and grabbed a remote and turned on the air conditioner. Then plopped down beside me again, pulling me closer. He leaned against the arm of the couch, while I practically laid on his legs with my head on his crotch.

"Where are the maids? Namjoon?" I asked rubbing my dirty face on my sleeve

"I sent them away, so it could just be the two of us" I looked up and saw him smile.

"That's nice!" I licked my melting icepop that had started to create a massive mess. "Turn the television on?" He looked at me. "Please?"

"Okay.. but only for a kiss!" Jungkook was being more "friendly" than usual.

"Alright" I readjusted myself and leaned over for a kiss. When he didnt come forward, I did resulted in a sticky kiss on the lips.. which lasted longer than it should have. He turned the Television on quickly and came back to my lips.

Once we kissed. He separated then kissed again, it wasn't a peck. His hand went from the couch to my neck as he softly caressed it. We separated and I moved closer. He grabbed me, sitting me on top of him. My legs around his waist. My icepop completely melted on the floor as I subconsciously started to grind, my body was feeling funny but a good funny.

I leaned more and more into his touch, he started grinding on me. I could feel his hard member on mine as he grinded.

3rd POV

Jungkook carefully moved Taehyung, laying him down on his back on the couch. Towering over the young boy filled with lust.

"Jungkook.. Is this okay?" Jungkook stopped unbuttoning his shirt and thought for a moment.

"Is it okay with you?" Jungkook said asking for permission to continue.  Taehyung wasn't sure if he wanted to, his body was feeling the best it had ever felt! It was a feeling he could get a addicted to but it was the same feeling that reminded him of what happened before.

"Its okay" Jungkook noticed the pause before the answer but let his wants win the battle between what was right.

He took off his shirt and then carefully started removing Taehyung's  school uniform, unbuttoning each button slowly. When Taehyung's chest was finally revealed, Jungkook went down to his pants. Unbuckling his school belt and pulling it off.

He leaned down to Taehyung. Gently leaving light kisses down his neck to his abdomen, his hands rubbing each part after a kiss. Taehyung twitched in agony as he wanted more. Jungkook's hand wandered down to his own pants. Unbuckling them and immediately pulling them off.

To reveal a member that was already almost out of his red underwear, only the tip could be physically seen. Taehyung looked at it nervously, reaching for it. He pulled down Jungkook's underwear a little, grabbing the member.. well grabbing as much as he could fit in his small hand.

Although Taehyung was really inexperienced, he knew what to do on instinct. He sat up, wrapping both hands around the member. Slowly moving his hands up and down, his right hand more focused on the tip that leaked pre-cum.

Deep moans escaped Jungkook's mouth, moans that he was trying to keep deep inside. Taehyung continued, looking up at Jungkook once and awhile to make sure he was doing it right. But each time he saw Jungkook's face full of pleasure.

This continued for a few moments until Jungkook pushed Taehyung back down. Taehyung's face was completely red as the total embarrassment of the situation reached him.

Jungkook hung over him, both his hands on either side of Taehyung. Jungkook's eyes were a light shade of red but his face soft and craving affection. He looked down at Taehyung, taking in the beauty of his mate.

Without second thought, Taehyung quickly removed his own pants. Revealing his own member to Jungkook, leaving Jungkook in shock that Taehyung was being so bold. Jungkook grabbed the television remote and turned the volume up to its highest. 

Jungkook leaned down and grabbed the member, his big hand wrapping around it. He started pumping it but stopped every 3 to hear Taehyung whine.

Jungkook leaned down once again, this time so that his face was eye level to Taehyung's member. He started from the base, small kisses and slight tip play. He worked his way up slowly, uncontrollable moans came from Taehyung mouth. His body shaking in pleasure as his member entered Jungkook's mouth.

"A-ah, s-to-pp it-ss dd-ir-ty" Taehyung said slighty pushing Jungkook away while trying not to moan.

"No~ Its beautiful" Jungkook kissed the side of the member. Making Taehyung slightly shiver. The wonderful feeling that filled Taehyung  was making him feel overwhelmed.

The heat and the sensation of every touch Jungkook gave him. Made him feel that he could do anything. Taehyung was lost in his pleasure, the world around him seemed to be spinning as Jungkook's touched him.

Lights flashed and things went blurry, moans from his mouth got louder and his body shook with great power. His abdomen tightened with some pain and his body curled toward Jungkook's touch. With a sudden jolt, the pain and feelings went away.

Jungkook smirked looking up at Taehyung as he swallowed.

"How was it?" Jungkook asked.

But Taehyung was in no condition to to answer, his body was exhausted and his eyes glowed a faint yellow color. He stared at Jungkook.

Jungkook, now out of his euphoria noticed. Taehyung's eyes were glowing, a beautiful yellow color.

______

(SO HOW'D YOU LIKE IT? I actually tried quite hard while writing this chapter (it took 4 drafts before I gave up, I just cant write smut idk) and I said drama wasn't gonna happen yet but I changed my mind so...