39

Jungkook POV

What I saw on my way down the hall was not okay. Two people were being wheeled out on stretchers. One covered in blood by his abdomen, a pen sticking out, he had to of been a nurse. The other the same female doctor. Her hair a mess and disgusting, black ink all over her white shirt. She seemed to be in shock.

"Where's my son?" I asked my adrenaline pumping. I walked fast down the hall. And arrived at the door. "Taehyung?"

I saw him in the corner under a small table. Blood and ink over the top of it, even some of the wall. His hand over his head and clutching his hair. His face was covered in ink, blood on his clothes and hands. It seemed to be a scene from a horror movie.

"Taehyung?" He didn't look at me. "Taehyung?" I got closer, kneeling on the floor reaching my hand to him under the table. "Taehyung? It's okay, come out" I could smell fear from him and from everyone in the room. "Don't be scared, we can fix it..."

I grabbed his arm and he pushed me away. "We can't! I'm broken!! I don't even remember!" He became quiet. "What did I even do?" He whispered. "Did someone die?" He asked cleary holding back tears.

"No, no one did.." He looked up. I could see tears brimming his eyes.

"Really?" He said quietly.

"Yeah..." He moved closer and took my arm. I pulled him into a hug.

"Its alot of blood.." He said.

"Yeah" I stood up holding him, the people watching took a step back. "Let's go to the hospital okay?"

"Alright.."

_______

"Well, he's not too physically injured, just a bruise or two. They probably pushed him as a self defence. I'd say he's more mentally shocked than anything. It'd be best if you just take him home." Chanyeol said. "I'm sure the company will contact you for forgiveness fees"

"Yeah"

"And Jungkook, can I speak with you privately?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Sure. Taehyung I'll be back" I followed Chanyeol in a private room.

"So, is there something you wanna tell me?" I stood confused.

"What?"

"I know Taehyung is not your son... I've seen the blood work"

"What?~"

"Be serious! Were in hell did you pick up a hybrid? A dang fricking human-vampire-werewolf hybrid?!"

"Wait wut?"

"Are you being serious? Did you not know? How could you hide such a magnificent thing from me! You know how rare a vampire/werewolf baby is! Yet add a human to it and make it better!"

"..." Shocked by what I was hearing I didnt say anything. From what I know... All vampire children are still born, thats why they turn humans into vampires.. I know a human can have a baby with a vampire but the chance are closer to none. Its always a miscarriage or a stillborn! And now apparently Taehyung is not only a vampire-human mix but also a werewolf. Can a vampire even have a child with a werewolf? And if he's half vampire, shouldnt he be craving blood at some point and be weak during the day since he's still a child? And like since he's part werewolf what about his heat and his healing abilities? Wait what rank is he even? Why can't I tell him apart from human-

"Jungkook?"

"Yeah?" I lost my thoughts.

"He really is a amazing! You'll definitely have to let me know about his behaviours and growth pattern! It would be even better if I could see him every week!" Chanyeol said letting his excitement get the best of him.

"Okay.... but what now?"

"What?"

"Like since he's my mate but also-"

"Hold! He's your mate??" He looked extremely shocked. "How is the heck is that possible?" He whispered. "You know what! Just call me if anything happens, etc!" He said ushering me out of the room. "I have to start my research! I'll help you figure this out"

"Okay-" He slammed the door in my face. "What now?"

_____________

(Small time skip)

I just put Taehyung to bed when I received a text message from an unknown number.

Text:

"Hello, I'm Soo-yi Lee from the Psychological Research Center. I would like to inform you that your son, Taehyung Kim has a disorder characterized by the presence of two or more distinct personality states. Multiple identity disorder or dissociative identity disorder is usually a reaction to trauma as a way to help a person avoid bad memories. Medicine can be applied to lessen the affect of this disorder. That is all, thank you."

"Great! What else is new?" I said sarcastically plopping down on the couch.

"Jungkook!" Namjoon yells as my front door swings open hitting the wall. "I know what Taehyung is!"

"And what is that?" I said totally uninterested.

"A vampire-werewolf-human baby thing!"

"Your a little late to the party..."

____

(So what do u think? Crazy right? Anyway I wanna apologize, I was kinda in the hospital for a while ugh. And now i gotta finsh my summer homework which I havent even started!! I have to read a 450 page book and write an essay + answer questions. And i have until the 4th which is my first day of school to finish it.. Im literally going to die!)

In Love With The Teacher?? | VKookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें