13

Jungkook POV

I felt terrible when I heard Taehyungs cries through the phone. They were loud and terrifying. Even the students in my class heard them a little, so I had to move to the hallway. I was in the middle of teaching when they called. At first I thought it was possibly CPS, so I didnt think about not answering. I had walked to the back of the room and answered.

I kept my voice down, so that students didnt hear much of the conversation but eventually I just went to the hallway. Because even the audio from their side was loud.

And I had walked back into class, one student had asked if I had a child. Stating that they heard me say I was the father and  that they heard a child crying. I doged the question and told them that they rest of class we were doing nothing.

Afterwards I made a call to the main office and asked for an emergency leave. Saying I had a family emergency and needed to leave as soon as possible. After a long time of getting things ready, I left and started driving. To the location, I was texted.

I dont know what happened or whats happening but its not good. My insticts are telling me. I speeded a little bit to get there, arriving in 10 minutes. Then knocking on the door.

I was immediately hugged by Taehyung when the door was opened. He waa sobbing and looked a mess. He smelled of blood and sweat, my poor child suffered. But that wasnt the only smell that filled the air, I could smell other wolves. My eyes shot to the person who stood behind Taehyung, waiting patiently. He was a Beta, a strong one at that. Probably the leader of the small pack I smelled.

He looked intimidated but kept a smile on his face, welcoming me into his home. It wasn't that common to meet someone of the same species, mostly because our species are hidden and slowly dying out. So I was surprised when I met him but quite angry that Taehyung smelled of his scent. But yet thankful at the same time, the Beta must of noticed my smell on him and had an understanding thought about our relationship. I immediately thanked him and started a small conversation with him.

"Hello, sir" He bowed.

"Hello" I bowed back and surprised him. I'm usually nive to others unless they piss me off, so I'm not the stereotypical Alpha male.

"Um.. I saved your son. I assumed he was kidnapped but I wasnt sure. So I took him away but Im sorry"

"Why are you apologizing? Thank you. I truly thank you, he seems like he's doing better so thank you" A smiled appeared on his face once again and Taehyung tugged on my shirt.

"Normally I would of called the cops, but he smelled like you and I didnt want the police to investigate our supernatural things" I almost panicked, hoping Taehyung wouldnt understand what he had just said. But Taehyung didnt seem bothered and was totally fine.

"Thanks, what would we do if that happened? It would be terrible. Anyway I must be going, your name?"

"Jackson Wang, sir"

"Okay Jackson, lets be friends. And thanks again. We'll be leaving"  I awkwardly left with Taehyung, my wolf burning inside and my human trying to calm it. His Aunt had gone to far, it was time to get proof for tomorrow.

___

"Take your clothes off"

"What?" He looked at me innocently.

"You smell, go take a shower" He didnt smell bad, he just kinda smelled like blood and like Jackson. I'd rather have my mate smell like me than some Beta. "I'll get you clothes, so go to the bathroom and take a shower"

"Okay.." He walked away. I feel terrible, how can I let such a thing happen to him? I'm susposed to protect him, yet I can't even see him half of the time.

I walk to my room and pull a old long sleeve shirt out of my dresser, a pair of shorts and underwear. When walked to the bathroom, the door was open. Taking that as an invitation, I walked straight in. Taehyung was sitting in the bathtub with the water still filling. Shampoo everywhere, litterly the bottle must of exploded. Not only was it on the floor but the wall and his face.

He looked at when I entered and blushed. I put the clothes on the counter and took a look at him. Although I could see only half of his small frame it made me sad. Not because I couldnt see his beautiful body but because I could see everything he went through.

Bruises littered his collar bone and from what I could see, his ribs too. Yet, he keep a smile on his face not showing any of his pain.

"Thanks for the clothes" He smiled and I nodded and left. Tomorrow was going to be a tough day, CPS is coming at school and I havent told him about it. And when they find her guilty of abuse, he'll most likely be taken away to a foster family. When the time comes, I'll do everything in my power to make him mine and keep him safe. I want to give him happiness.

___