30

3rd POV

"Yah, where the f_ck were you!?" Tahyung yelled running to the car.

"We dont have time get in the car." Jungkook said opening the door. Completely ignoring the group of dancers standing.

"So where is everyone? Whose this?" Taheyung said getting in the back and pointing to the driver.

"My little brother" The car started.

"Ahhh, I have an uncle?!? Thats so cool!"

"Taehyung.. You already knew I had siblings" He face palmed.

"oh yeah.. What's with all the blood?" Taehyung eyes his shirt and basically whole body.

"Don't you remember the fight?"

"hhmm, uhhhh. Yep I do know" He said excited he remembered the horrible moment. "The one with your dad right??"

"He's not my father.." Jubgkook said with resentment.

"So where are the others? Do your wounds stil hurt?"

"Well Namjoon's in the hospital, along with grandma and Jin's there to support them" He sighed. "And my wounds are healing quite quickly, I'll be okay"

"You might wanna think twice about that, your head is literally missing an ear" Hoseok stated.

"Noted" Jungkook nodded.

"Wow, can you even hear?" Taehyung reached over the seat poking the area.

"Yah! Sit down! The car is moving! Put you seatbelt on too!" He scolded but was trying to show he cared.

"Okay okay" Taehyung sat down, watching Jungkook carefully. Yeah, he was messing around trying to lighten the mood. But he knew how serious the situation had gotten.

"So how long will it take for you ear to grow back? I mean its been 2 hours and its almost there." Hoseok said looking his way.

"Well it was completely torn off earlier, alobg with part of my face and muscle structure.. so its pretty much trying it's best" Jungkook looked out the window.

"Well there better be a full ear by the time we get to the hospital again, or the humans might have some problems" Hoseok looked tgrought the mirror, his eyes landing on Taehyung. The made direct eye contact.

"What?"

"Well you don't seem to be shocked by your father's lack of ear? Jungkook must of already put you through some messed up stuff I guess." He shrugged.

Minus the fact that Taehyung knew Jungkook was basically fine, he was greatly disturbed. Seeing his own blood and things was okay, he had to suffer through that for years. But someone else's and in this case,  some one he truly loves in such a danger bothered him.

He couldnt stop staring at Jungkook, watching the wound slowly bleed down his neck. Staring at every single injury, it hurt him.

"Well we made it" Hoseok said peaking over the steering whell to find a place to park. Once parked he handed paper towels to Jungkook. "Use this to cover your ear, hopefully it heals before any human sees it" They all got out quietly and Hoseok locked the car.

"Can you even drive? Your taking up two parking spots!" Taehyung stated.

"Well.. I did just start 4 hours ago so.. if we take into consideration.."

"Are you serious??"

"Guys, the hospital?" Jungkook pointed. They went up ti the entrance and entered. The disgusting smell of medical stuff filled the air.

Jungkook went up to the reception desk and waited for the nurse to see him. Taehyung and Hoseok followed close behind. 

"How can I help you?" The nice lady asked with a smile. Her face completely changed when she noticed the huge clump of papertowels wet with blood on his ear. "Okay hold on" She rushed and grabbed the phone next to her. "I need a doctor right away, first floor-"

"Actually, can I see doctor Chanyeol?" She was preplexed for a moment but changed her request.

"Can we get Chanyeol to the first floor,  immediate care department?"  She nodded. "He's busy right now.. I can get you another doctor"

"No, I'll wait" The lady was shocked and  was Taehyung. Why deny help?

She looked to the left and saw a man. "Doctor Sehun! Please help him, this man is bleeding terribly!" She yelled at him. Which made them gain onlookers.

"Alright" Sehun jogged up to Jungkook. "Let me see!" Jungkook was shocked and had know idea what to do. He was pretty sure his ear wasn't fully healed and he needed a Werewolf doctor. He couldn't let humans see!

"Uh.."

"What? You wanna go into a room?" He asked. "Actually.. why don't we go to the main area, I have stuff there"

"Umm..."

"Appa c'mon, it wont hurt" Taehyung pulled him foward. Totally forgetting that he was a werewolf.

____