2

Warning: Minor Cursing, Mention of Drugs, Physical Abuse

______

Yelling filled the house, Taehyung immediately shot up out of bed and ran out his bedroom door still in pajamas.
A white long dirty old t-shirt that reached knees.

"Hey you b^tch!" A man yelled while holding his aunt's shirt collar. "Where is my money?!?"

Taehyung watched from the hallway. His small frame barely being able to be seen behind the old dresser he was hiding behind.

The yelling continued, but all Tae could do was hide and keep his head low. His Aunt borrowed money all the time and gambled. In his mind she deserved to be yelled at.

*Slap* But not hit. He immediately stood up and stupidly yelled a loud "Hey!"

"Whose this piece of sh^t?!? Your son?!?" The man let go of the lady and stomped towards Tae. Towering over him at a 6'7, like Jungkook but just a little taller.

He grabbed the small 5'2 boy by the arm and swung him, letting go and making him hit the ground with a large thud.

(Sorry, I made him short 😅)

Within minutes the beating was done, his Aunt was in the bathroom shooting up heroin.  Totally forgetting and not caring about what just happened.

Leaving poor Tae to clean up the living room and his wounds. After cleaning he walked to his room and grabbed a box from under his bed.

It contained his most prised collections. Bandages, a box cutter, a old slightly ripped of picture his supposed mother, and a really old torn up rabbit.

He grabbed the bandages and put them on his wounds, making sure to watch old ones.  Then his door opened.

"Get to school! I have company" His Aunt said smoking in his door way.

"But its 10-"

"Shut up and get going!"

Taehyung immediately grabbed his backpack, and put pants on. He put on his shoes and grabbed a gray jacket.

He stubbled by his Aunt and received a snarky remark. He walked down the hallway and he saw the front door of the apartment open.

He looked down and walked past the strange man. But was stopped when the guy put his hand on his head.

"Your son?"

"Nah, just a pest" She said taking a puff from her cigarette.

"He's cute" He said rubbing Tae's head.

"Get going!"

Tae jolted and walked out the open door, closing it behind him.

He was scared, it wasn't the first time one of his Aunt's customers touched him. Especially with that weird deceiving tone.

_____

It took him 36 minutes to walk to school. And when he finally got there, he wasn't greeted nicely. Showing up at 11:23 is kinda really late.

But either way he got his pass to Social Studies class. He walked down the hallway with a aching face, he could feel a bruise forming on his right cheek.

Finally reaching the classroom he opened the door, seeing the familiar faces of classmates that he'll never know the names of.

"Glad you could join us" A shocking familiar voice shocked him. He looked up at a patiently waiting Jungkook.

"Jungkook?" He said quietly.

"Just Mr. Jeon, take a seat" He said taking the pink colored pass from him.

Sitting down in the back, Mr. Jeon continued his lesson about Rome. While Taehyung still couldn't figure out something.

'Why tell me to call you Jungkook when you later tell me to call you Mr.Jeon'

And in moments the bell rang.
"Mr. Kim, I want to talk to you". The once silent class was filled with "OoOOOos" and annoying comments.  As soon as people started to leave he walked over to me.

"Taehyung, normally I would ask 'why were you late' to a normal student, but I'm afraid you aren't any normal student."

'Oh great so you're basically telling me I'm weird'

"Well, I hate to break it to you but I'll be late if we keeping chatting and half of your class is here already, so imma go" Taehyung said and started walking out already. He didn't stop him but just casually eyed Tae head to toe.

He mad Taehyung feel very weird and made him feel like he should of dressed up a bit more. But either way he brushed that thought away, he had to get to English. Being late for English meant a whole hour of pure torture.

___

When the school day ended, Taehyung found himself waiting outside JungKook's classroom. He wasn't sure why but something was kinda pulling him there. So when all the kids had finally left the classroom he just walked in, without thinking.

"Did you forget something Taehyung?" Jungkook looked up from his desk.

"U-Umm, no but..I.." Taehyung looked down, suddenly feeling very shy. "Honestly I have no Idea why Im here." Tae shrugged.

"Well you want a ride today?" Jungkook said casually, standing up from his desk and grabbing his belongings.

"Uh sure, why not?" Tae said putting his hand on his neck nervously.

"Lets go, then. Dont wanna make your mother worry, do we?" Jungkook let out a small laugh, walking out the door with Tae following close behind.