36

3rd Person

"Hey Taehyung~" A girl whined leaning on his desk. "Why can't you do it~?" She pouted when Taehyung didn't even look her way.

"Leave him alone, if he doesn't want to do it don't make him" A boy said sitting two desks away watching the whole thing. She turned around and snapped at him.

"Yah! Taehyung is the youngest and a new, why can't he do all the chores this week?" She smoothly turned back around and looked at Taehyung. "C'mon, won't you do it for Noona?" She batted her eyes.

"No" He replied with his head still down.

"Why not~"

"You're making me angry..."

"Oh what is a little kid gonna do to me? Break my crayons?" She laughed, her friends joining in. "I bet you've never even used a broom once, you spoiled rich kid~"

"You don't have a right to say that, we are all rich spoiled brats" The boy from earlier explained.

"We aren't even in the same social class for you to talk to me, Eunwoo!" She yelled. "Taehyung!" He looked up. She grabbed the broom that was leaning on the wall. "Here why don't you try to hold it? Or is it too hard?"

Taehyung bolted up from his chair, riping the broom from her hand. Grabbing it and harshly smashing the stick right onto her head. She wobbled backwards by a few steps with her hand on her forehead, her friends behind to catch her. Everyone  in the classroom alerted.

Taehyung didn't hesitate to drop the broom and immediately grab her. Her friends left to get a teacher, as he pushed her to the ground. Boys in the classroom had to hold him back, as he was filled with so much anger he couldn't control himself.

________

"Sorry, I had trouble getting out of work" Jungkook said opening the office door and walking in. I side contained Taehyung sitting at one side of the table next to a teacher, the other side two very pissed parents with a girl clearly fake crying.

"I can see why your son is such a trouble maker! Had him too young and probably has no mom to teach him right from wrong!" The older lady stated with her arms crossed as Jungkook walked to take a seat by Taehyung, scoffing.

"Well.. The Ong's wanted to take this to the police. But I convinced them enough to wait for you.."

"Thank you. So will I be needing my lawyer? I can call him and we can take both sides of the story, of course witnesse stories included" Jungkook said annoyed. 

"Yes, I think you better call him. I will not some mongrel get away after doing this to my child." She looked over to her husband. "Honey, call our lawyer." The daughter's face went in shock. Jungkook could smell how nervous she was, he could smell the guilt.

"Eomma~ Can't we just settle this the school way?" She said nervously. "Do we really need to spend money on them?" She said harshly but only to convince  her mother. 

"Of course not! You are the victim! We can't have a criminal getting away with this!"

"We'll see who the victim is and who the criminal is. I'm sure our lawyers will be able to find the truth. Right, Taehyung?" Jungkook looked at him, but Taehyung just continued to stare off.

"How can you be so blind? Your son is clearly  the attacker!" She yelled at Jungkook.

"If happens  to be that way, which I'm quite sure it isn't. Taehyung wouldn't be charged. He's 14, I'm pretty sure your daughter is 16 or possibly 17. If she's found guilty, I'm afraid she'll be the one to be punished the most" Jungkook said being a smart-ass.

(Jungkook changed documents to make life easier for them)

"Eomma~" She leaned and whispered to her mother and her mother's face went white.

"I can see your point, let's just settle  this the school's way. " She gulped, looking at her husband who has yet to say a word.

______

"Mr. Jeon, before you leave can I talk to you privately?"

"Of course, Taehyung go wait in the car" Taehyung left the room and went down the school hall. Recieving stares and whispers from his peers. 

"Why don't you have a seat?" Jungkook sat down across from the lady. "Um... Have you ever thought that Taehyung might have a disability? His emotions are all over the place, has he perhaps had a-"

"What? Are you trying to say my son has a problem? I can assure you he is completely fine" Jungkook said a bit aggravated.

"No, not at all! It's just, I though possibly he has a-"

"There is nothing wrong with him!"

"At least get him someone to talk to, even if you don't think so. As a professional psychologist, I think it would be best for him. He has many signs of-"

"Let's end this conversation. I'll find him someone to talk to.. And to double check.. he has a full week of suspension?"

"Yes.. thank you for your time" Jungkook got up and left the room. Too many thoughts going on in his head to remember that he had left his phone in the room, leading for the teacher to come running down the hall in 5 inch heals, just to give it to him.

_____

"Hey, so you wanna tell me what happened or?" Jungkook said getting into the car. Glancing over once at Taehyung while starting the car. Taehyung didn't even look in his direction.

"Taehyung?" No response.  "Taehyung look at me? Is there something wrong?" Taehyung shrugged and finally looked at Jungkook. His eyes glowed once again but with a blink his eyes were normal, and so was Taehyung.

"Nah, she just got on my nerves. To be honest if I didn't do anything she'd  probably abuse the other kids too! Although I'm not sure what I did, but it had to of been awesome! Especially with all those wounds she had!"

"Taehyung.."

____

A/N: So there is definitely something wrong with our baby 🙁.. whether it be magical or etc. Jungkook's on a mission to find out what it is!

Any possible theories? I wanna hear what the readers think.