40

"Kookie?" Taehyung peaked around the door, looking into my home office.

"You're up early, is it the medicine?"

"No, can I just stay home today?" I was shocked. He always asks this question, but this time I could tell he was serious and not just messing around or not wanting to go.

"What's wrong? Do you feel sick?" He walked in and towards me, clearly nervous.

"No, I'm not. I just wanna stay home today." He got closer and stood infront of me. The desk no longer separating us.

"Are you sure?" I put my hand to his head, he flinched at sudden contact but no fever. "Alright, you can stay home. Just today, I don't want this to become a habit. Why don't you go back to sleep, the maids will care for you while I'm gone." I said going to turn around.

"Can't you stay? Or can I just stay with you untill you leave?" He pleaded as he hugged me.

"Okay" He crawled into my lap and laid his head on my chest as I typed on the computer.

___________

I looked at the time, I had to leave soon. But in all honesty I didn't want to move and wake Taehyung, who had found the perfect spot on me to sleep.

I picked up my phone, calling the company.

"Hello?" I waited for the sleepy response from my secretary. "I won't be coming in today, move everything to tomorrow." After a few 'are you sure?' and 'this is an important meeting though?' questions I finally hung up. The called up the maids and did the same.

I carefully turned off my computer. Then slowly stood up, holding Taehyung as he clung to me. I hadn't noticed before but he had gotten a fever, a small one.

I walked down the hall to my room. Even though it was mine, Taehyung slept in it almost every night. I laid him down on the bed, grabbing the blankets and covering him in them.

I changed my clothes into something more comfortable and walked to the kitchen. I started making some breakfast, bacon, sausage, pretty much as much meat as possible with some eggs on the side.

"Kookie?"

"Tae?" I turned around sturring the eggs. He was absolutely beautiful with sun showing through the window behind him. His white oversized shirt was practically see through as I could see the shape of his body.

"What time is it?" His voice more harsh than earlier.

"8? I think."

"Its only 8?" I said as he sighed. "It feels later than that..." He walked over and hugs my side as I finished cooking. "Do you think we can be together forever?" He looked up at me.

"Of course, why even ask that. I thought we had this talk a long time ago." I said moving him away and grabbing the milk.

"Well that was before now, haven't you changed your mind? I'm a bad kid, I don't listen and hurt people. I'm crazy!" He raised his voice at the end. I looked at him putting the food down on the table.

"Taehyung. I love you, I would never betray you. I would never even think to look the other way, you know I love you. Even with the fact that you did what you did, my feelings would never sway. Even if you suddenly said you identified as a helicopter I would still love you" I said trying to lighten the mood. A slight giggle came from him but he became dark again.

"What if I killed someone, like really hurt them? Would I still be forgiven?" This time he looked serious. In all honesty I wasn't sure what to say.

"Tae, those are if's. They haven't happened. But" He looked up shocked.

"If you were to ever..." He started getting teary. "Steal my snacks then I could never ever forgive you~" He gave me a look.

"What's wrong with you~" He teased and smiled a little.

_________