4

Taehyung POV

It was probably 2 in the morning when I woke up.  Honestly I have no idea what time it actually was considering I don't have a phone. So rest in peace the request to call my so called "parents".

The light from the window just began to show. So I stood up out of the large bed, it was like 3 times bigger than me. And grabbed a small blanket and walked out the bedroom door.

I walked down the hallway and I was eventually joined by Namjoon when I entered the kitchen. I ended up grabbing a chair to reach the dang cabinets after I realised I was a bit too short to reach the cups.

With a lot of hassle and a cute dog watching every move I finally got a cup. Before toppling in the arms of a half of sleep Jungkook. Talk about bromance.

Anyway after a lecture about asking for help and a glass of cold water. I went back to bed.

And woke up, at 5:30!! Can you believe this man?!? (jungkook) He had the audacity to wake me up that early!

Yeah okay, its his house. Blah Blah. I don't really care! Listen when your full of bruises and barely get sleep anyway, its annoying to wake up!

So im just trudging down the hallway with Namjoon close behind and my clothes in my hands. Also with a small blanket on my shoulder, considering I was literally only wearing Jungkook's shorts (gross) and a gray long sweater that just reached the top of my knees.

"Hey, get dressed!" Jungkook yelled from behind me and eventually ran right past me, clearly in a rush. 

"Its barely morning!" I yelled back. I got a slight shove from Namjoon behind me and a went into the bathroom.

I got dressed and just put toothpaste on my finger, then into my mouth and rubbed it around. Hey if all you got, you do it. I may be a potato but that doesn't mean my teeth need to be the color of one.

I walked out and my eyes met with a Jungkook.

"Get your shoes on"

"Its only 6:45" I said glancing at a clock.

"Yeah and school starts a 7:10"

"Since when?" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Get your shoes on" He said more sternly. I immediately stood up and put my shoes on, like I was under control. Wow, okay..

I grabbed my bookbag and patted Namjoon on the head before allowing Jungkook to lock the door.

I got in his car and the whole way there was completely silent. We pulled up into the parking lot and got out.

Then it began. School. It had work and as far as I knew everyday ending with y, included it. Yes, Im aware that they all end in it.

So I went to my classes, it was great... My first period class even thought I was a new student. I have only been to her class twice and that was in the beginning of the year. Its pretty much almost christmas break and grades seem to just not get better. But who cares  anyway? Not me.

I only went to school to escape my aunt. And other days I didn't go at all. So I really didn't care about school. I just believe that my instinct of survival will keep me alive, but Im not dumb. I ace all tests, i just fail because I don't do homework or much classwork. The grading system sucks!

Every thing seemed great until I reached my Social Studies class. I sat in the back and watched as Jungkook taught more stuff about Rome.

Honestly it was boring. So I tried to sleep. But after laying my head down for 5 minutes , a hand slammed down on my desk. Scaring me awake and alerting my sleepy classmates.

"No sleeping in my class. If your that sleepy go to the nurse and get lectured. I will not teach a class full of people who do not care" Jungkook said to the class I gulped.

It was like he was a totally different person. Quite shocking, with the intimidating aura that always surrounded him in school. Outside of school he was nice and calm. Kinda like a dad?

Wait did I just dad zone him? Hold on, why am I even thinking about this? Gosh, I think I've gone insane.

"Taehyung?"

"Yeah?"

"The answer?" He said extending it a bit.

I looked up on the board and it had nothing on it. I looked at my classmates and they just shrugged.

"What was the question, sir?" I said making sure to add 'sir', didn't want to be scolded again.

"What is 43 times 60? (43x60)" He said annoyed.

I thought for a moment. This is Social Studies not math! But I still answered the question.

"2,580" The class stared at me.

"Correct! So you all have spent 43 minutes or 2,580 seconds sleeping when we have a exam in 2 days" He said right before the bell ringed.

~~~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAE!